• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Snake finally has a plot down! So so happy! Also Diana moved in, even though I'm not really interested in keeping her , but I was tired of plot resetting.

Whitney moved in <3. Gah but her house placement is....below average. I sorta gave up plot resetting xP.

Hunted beetles for a total of over 200k. Paid off my second bridge and the Dream Suite was unlocked, which I'm going to build tomorrow. Dr. Shrunk is supposed to come by tomorrow.

I got rid of Gaston, Miranda and Muffy! Up next: Kyle, Clay and Paula. Probably Coco if I get Maple.

Started my picnic blanket a step down from where it was. I hope I don't decide I want it back in the other position (and why can't I just drag the picnic blanket back and forth? why does it need construction? it's a blanket!).

I got the totem pole requested by Ed. Just one more from him (the pyramid) and I'll have all the smug PWPs in stock. I don't plan to build any of them (I do have Stonehenge), but I'd like to have all the PWPs to choose from just in case.

Last edited:
Paid off a pwp..
but most of all...
thanks to Yui Z! won 100 Million in a RAFFLE O__O so i no longer have to worry about anything eg dreamies phew

A blue violet by surprise.

A new PWP request (bell).

Campsite finally set.

Filled up kitchen of 2nd house.

A sloppy bed at Re-Tail from Peanut.

What the actual what? So, it took close to 8 months to get Jitter's pic. I got it a week or two ago. Today, he asked for an apple, so I gave him a perfect one and he gave me his picture again. I then went and talked to Wolfgang, and he said he had an item he'd borrowed from Jitters that he wanted me to return. I never found out what it was, but Jitters gave me *another* pic! He said he hoped I didn't already have one. :eek:

I got Curlos's pic today! Been thinking about moving him out but I'm so attached to him. ;~;

I sold all my TBT bells for bells in ACNL :D Made like 7 mil which will help when upgrading my house, then I can finally start to get some sets going!

Poppy finished moving in, bought fortune cookies and got the fire bar (which I didn't have, yey!). I also payed for a new bridge, as I am replacing the cobblestone ones with suspension bridges, i planted some bamboo and then spoke to all my villagers (except harry, ew).

> Celebrated the finish of the Dream Suite.
> Shampoodles construction began.
> Payed off a street lamp.
> Dreamed about 50 times.
> Starting laying patterns down around my town.

Basically my entire day, haha. :p

About to sell Nibbles, got a couple of items for TBT and working on a deal for the sweets set!!!

- More bush plantings
- Got more clovers!!
- Plot reset for Julian (Glad he finally moved where I wanted him to)
- Paid off the Fence PWP

Back