• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Curlos offered to sell me a painting. During which time I said, "Curlos so help me this better be real bc I already don't like you", lol. I paid him over 7000 bells. I took it to Blathers, and sure enough it was fake. CURLOOOOOOOS

And I also found out that you have to pay a disposal fee for fake paintings. gdi curlos

Also yay! @ Bear_crossing & punpun for new towns!

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing. I just walked around my town and soaked in how much time I've invested into this game.

Sold my turnips today, and started to make my Princess Room in my dilapidated household! That curio is so expensive. :p

Curlos officially moved in. He'll be leaving as soon as I can get him to move. :(

On a happier note, though, Savannah's house plot appeared today, and I only needed to reset twice before I got it where I wanted.

Oh, and Walker gave me his pic after I gave him back his alpine shelf. :D

Got some landscaping done, payed off the Train Station Remodeling PWP, and bred some more Blue Roses!

Bought some mens sunglasses to cancel out my bad luck.
Fauna pinged me with a PWP for a drinking fountain. I decided to add it to the park part of town.
Worked on getting my kitchen to look right. Its still a work in progress.

Not much of an accomplishment, but Flora flipped into a bear costume. It looks *awful*. It looked good on Molly because it matched her naturall coloring, but Flora looks extra silly. I was tempted to reset, but I would have lost the whole day. I don't want to send her five shirts and have her give up even more of her furniture, so I'll just have to hope she changes soon.

I got Derwin to change into the Green Emblem Blazer I sent him, ordered some more paper and another blazer, and set up another street lamp in front of the cafe. And I got a third Silver Shovel.

Last edited:
CURLOS IS LEAVING! BYE BYE

He must have known I was angry at him

Anchovy is also moving out of my other town. I hope he doesn't move into Midgar. :/

The day is not over yet, but Elsa expanded her house and one of my villagers (Hamphrey) finally asked if we could have a police in Gatwick. I'm so happy! :D

Ive finally organised my current hybrids to my liking ^^ (my town looked messy before)!

Savannah's house had been built, so I went to visit my newest permanent resident for a bit. Afterwards, I updated my dream town, finding that my dream address had changed AGAIN (seriously, this is the third dream address I've had!). Lastly, I planted the trees and bushes I bought for today, and organized my flowers a little better.

managed to get my development permit, and scored a sloppy closet on sale at retail today.

I finally put the final fairy-tale bridge up, and got started on my paths. Most of them are actually done now. The residential areas are about the only thing left, until I get more projects in.

Back