• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I did some more landscaping and I'm quite pleased with it right now, but I'll probably end up changing it completely by tomorrow :)

finished top half of town, now landscaping bottom with bushes, really happy with my town so far. it looks good for a 3 day old town xD

I bought turnips and sold them! Now I have over 7 million bells in the ATM! Near my goal of the Post Office Poster, haha.

Did a bit more bush/tree/flower planting, got some new paths, and payed off yet another PWP! This time it's a custom sign that will say "CAMPSITE" that's planted right outside of the camping area. :3

I decided to restart and began TTing to cherry blossom season to update my dream town for the final time<3

Got Pompom to ping me for the bell PWP, and I moved Dotty out for 200k. Now to get the fairy tale bridge and then I can really start planning things out!

Yesterday, I got Carmen's pic! My first villager picture! Eee!~

Congrats!

---

Today, I've caught a coelacanth, and paid off another street lamp - I feel like I'll need a solid week just devoted to street-lamp-building, since I need six in all.

I also invited Prince to move in from my campsite, and am looking forward to his move-in date.

I love streetlights, but they should count for less then 1 pwp! Like three lights for 1 pwp. They really can make or break a town, but at the same time, it costs valuable pwp`s.

Anyways, I did a lot today. I refurnished the modern series to simple for my 3rd characters house.
I remodeled the lovely set to pink and black for my 2nd character (lovely set isn`t complete yet) and bought a fairy tale wall for the exterior, since after I crush 150000 points I go for the theme challenge.
My 3rd character almost has a fully expanded house, just one more room to go. I have pretty much enough money to finance it, but I will do some extra hunts to make sure all my characters have some pocketmoney.
I did some work on all characters rooms, collecting pieces of furniture I need for them. (I just can`t get that damn box sofa.) I am making the central area of my 1st character into a kitchen/lounge area.

I`m still deciding on the last furniture set to go in my 3rd characters house. Its probably going to be blue or green set, but I`m not sure yet. All I know is that I don`t want the ranch set and I want to keep the entire house themed with wooden furniture.

I`m almost done with my orange and purple roses lining. Which means I hope I get that 2nd blue rose quickly so I can focus on them, along with orange tulips.
I also will need to change the ordinance soon to make a few more golden roses from black ones, to decorate around my house more. I need around 10 more, but the thing is; I really don`t feel like watering all those flowers around my town. Ofcourse the longer I wait, the more I will have to water. Sigh.....

Other then that I`m thinking about remodeling a part of my town, but I don`t have any good ideas yet, so I keep comtemplating about it. My town feels a bit boring, it needs something more chaotic or something, I dunno.

Other then that I`m very happy. Kidd Cat was in my town today in the campsite, I would have liked him to move in, but there are only 2 villagers in my town on the nominationlist to move out, so I am waiting for them to ping me. UNtil then I`m full. But hey, who would trade the lovely Rudy for Kidd Cat? Rudy rocks. :D

With reluctance, I agreed to Pecan moving. I've always planned to get rid of her (I'm not 100% convinced Ed will move before her, since he's my 10th and hasn't ever hinted at moving, and I have been planning to replace her with Freya), but I know I'll miss her. I wish someone would move from one of my other towns so I could move her over there. I know I'll get her pic when she leaves, but if she gets wishy-washy about it, I'll probably let her stay.

Got a little glitch with Lolly. She was standing face to face with Ed (but not in a conversation), when she saw me and pinged. She darted around him and . . . proceeded to water some flowers. I know they lose interest in talking to you if you wait too long after they ping, but this was just a couple of seconds. Maybe her "ping" was just excitement over seeing some unwatered flowers.

Last edited:
Wiwm I had a productive day!

Let's see...

Paid off my final right room expansion home loan!
Paid off my current PWP (A fountain)
Weeded the entire town (I let this kind of thing go for too long usually xD)
Harvested my perfect pear orchard
Replanted a few of the perfect pear trees
Mailed off some letters to villagers
Went shopping for a gift for one of my besties
Went to said besties' towns to mail their gifts
Made a TBT>Bells trade

.....I was busy XD

Got Naomi to ping to move out, felt bad when she later said we where best friends and told me to leave before she started crying :(

I managed to catch and donate my first ray, and pay off a yellow bench PWP. Two orange hybrids (my first hybrids!) spawned this morning. My only disappointment is really just impatience; I seriously want my darling Prince to move in already!

My town is starting to take shape, and I'm pretty pleased about it.

Klaus pinged me for the police station (at last!). I have paid it off right away so it should be built tomorrow for when Stitches moves in! :)

Removing a street lamp from the middle of one of my paths (what in the world was I thinking?!) and had Daisy settle in today! I planted a bunch of flowers on the beach to begin my hybrid breeding as well, and planted a lot of bushes!

Also finished my campsite area today!

Back