• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Paid off a bridge, been requested a new PWP, and I'll be getting the caf? soon. Yay. uwu

Last edited:
I invited Apollo to town! I'm very happy to have him.
I've done a load of 'missions' for Teddy today. He's really lazy, haha.

I finished my fossil collection at the museum and Limberg gave me his pic after I delivered a gift to him. Not bad at all! :)

My bank balance reached 10 million bells, so I got the post-office poster as my reward. I also got a bubble wand from a StreetPass for the first time.

Deirdre suggested the windmill, so I'm pretty happy. Kinda doubly so, since she suggested the wisteria trellis yesterday.

Thanks to the generosity of a random stranger, I was able to borrow some clothes to complete my last Gracie's fashion check. My final store expansion should be forthcoming now!

Other than that, I stored a bunch of old/rare furniture in the post office, rearranged my kitchen, and did numerous odd jobs for my villagers.

Finally got Merengue to change out of the ugly purple & yellow-ish brown plaid shirt she was wearing, and back into her chef's outfit! It fits her very well. c:
Merengue told me Fauna was sick, so I gave Fauna medicine and I'm hoping she gets better soon :)
I held a successful giveaway on Reddit, making others happy, clearing out locker space, receiving some unexpected nice tips from people, AND getting super close to my train station upgrade! <3 Killed 4 birds with one stone! :)
Then, I plot reset for Pekoe's home (a dreamie of mine, who I adopted yesterday for free from a kind person!) and she's in a pretty good place now! c:
I'm currently about to buy a ton of azalea bush starts and I'm going to make my town really pretty!! <3

Today I got to witness the completion of my second bridge, and get to know Shari, who's just gotten unpacked. Strangely, she didn't ask me for any favors.

I've paid up a street lamp PWP for completion tomorrow, and am hoping to get another axe at the gardening shop to continue my landscaping work.

... yup, if it isn't already obvious, I'm really just starting out with all this.

I managed to move Stitches out (Which was a problem because he moved right in front of where my new bridge was supposed to be), but Amelia took his exact plot before I remembered that I had to place another bridge.

Fang moved in today. He's okay, but I'd prefer Apollo or Rolf as a cranky. Still, he's worlds better than Hans. :)

Also, I found out Stinky will be moving soon. His house is in a good spot, but I don't really care for him, so I let him go. I'd prefer a different jock villager anyway.

Mostly, my day was spent landscaping, as I planted a few bushes and got rid of some unnecessary paths. Katrina was also in town, so I got my fortune told.

Stinky is a dreamie of mine! :D

I found some nice path designs and a cool flag that fits my town name. I started laying my pathing around but it quickly got annoying xD

Cut down about half my trees, replaced them with 1000 bell bags. Don't want money trees, but I want cherry blossoms. I should be totally ready by the time it starts.

Got rid of all that bamboo which was trying to infest my town! Dug up fossils, that I don't even need anymore, didn't bother checking them ~ just sold them as they are since they're just clutter to me now hehe. Stopped Peanut from moving and then went bug hunting/farming with my friends. Spoke to all my villagers and then changed my town tune to an improved version of Lacie.

I got the Villager Leader Badge today, much to my surprise. :eek: I mean; I knew I had played many hours, but 200? That's just... wow! And, actually, I think this is a good point for me to take a break from my town. It's time I finally play the games I have been neglecting (like Pok?mon X; I still haven't gotten to the second gym!) and then the others I downloaded and want to play (like Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask). I'll play those games for a while and then return to my town (because, to be honest, other than my town tree, my town doesn't look like I've played 200 hours there; it's still very much a major work in progress ;)).

What did I accomplish? I had Lyle knocking on my door o_O I payed off my last mortgage and my house is as big as it gets now. This means I can choose my own HHA exterior challenge! Yay so excited!:blush:

So far I reset for my 8th villager, who was Fuchsia. I'm so excited since she's one of my favorite Uchi villagers.
Other than that my day hasn't started yet. I plan on putting down my path some more and deciding where I want future player houses and the cafe, since I have several places in mind. I also want to design myself a new outfit based on one that I bought irl!
Tortimer also visited me when I started up my mayor, so island tomorrow woo!

Last edited:
Back