• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I haven't done a whole lot today. Mainly just watered my flowers and collected the fossils. Checked turnip prices, had two neighbors over (Although Beardo came over by surprise). I'm gonna check the stores in a little bit and then go to the island to see what's there and to earn a few more medals. I'm slowlyyyyyy working my way to the Gold badge, which requires 5000 island medals OAO;;

Last edited:
Spent about 300k on playing games with a camper and obtained more campsite items than I need, and bought a throne.

| Finished first fossil.
| Finished Cobblestone bridge, aka first PWP.
| T&T Mart opened up
| Sahara came to visit for the first time!

Got my first Alpinian picture. Zucker gave it in exchange for a perfect pear (town froot is apple).

My picnic blanket pwp was completed and set up,
I moved some hybrids to my private beach to try to breed them, put fertalizer down and watered them,
Watered rest of my flowers,
Planted a few trees,
Got my silver medalist badge,
Island hopping + tours.

-Cleaned up town of extra flowers.
-Cleaned up town of clover weeds (But no normal weeds, hoarding for Weeding Day)
-Fixed up paths that had been accidentaly erased
-Cut down a couple trees to make a zone look less clustered
-Updated Dream Town for the first time in a while
-Got Silver Refubrishing Badge

And it might not be something that actualy happened in town, but I set up a trade to get Lolly which is also really nice!

I made a new town tune to fit in with the theme I will do in the future (sherlock) :3

- Rudy moved in exactly where I wanted to place a bus stop. I needed a jock villager anyways so he's in good standing until the bus stop is actually suggested.... <_<;;
- T.I.Y upgrades tomorrow!
- FINALLY UNLOCKED BOY'S HAIRSTYLES YEEEAAA
- Paid off another home loan.

i got bree in my campsite and got her to move (after searching for aaages)
but now i have the joyous task of soft-resetting her house ;v;;;;

I got the bell boom ordinance in effect to get 10 more gold roses I need, but it keeps raining.... I found out you get no gold roses if it rains the day after as well.So I watered a crapload of flowers for nothing.... Anyways, I did earn around 4m bells in the meantime bughunting and I paid off my entire 3rd house, so thats good.

Best news is I got my 2nd blue rose today! So hopefully now I can start building a blue rose garden quickly!

I also beat 150000 points with both my 2nd and 3rd characters houses. Now I`m waiting for when I can do the theme challenges, for some reason that talkative guy doesn`t offer that option yet.

I also started decking a room in the blue series, I came a long way in ordering all the stuff I had before, but turns out I missed out on a bed and a bookshelf and absolutely no one has the blue series in the HRA home thingy. And I have a full roster!

Erik, Maple, and Marshal started calling me Lucy! <3
I also played Hide and Seek with Marshal, paid off a zen bell, and did some landscaping

Back