• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Biff told me he was moving, so I'm letting him go to make room for Bam, one of my dreamies.

I was able to get a bunch of flowers and landscape my town a bit more.

Payed off the jungle gym PWP for my small part area near the train station.

I did a whole lot today! I sold my 1100 turnips for 600 Bells in someone's town, TTed Mira out and got baskets of the last two fruits I needed, got Beardo's picture, got a whole bunch of hybrids (like a black rose!), and talked to my neighbors. I played for a lot long than usual today. It was nice uwu

I made some progress on my current Mission: Eradicate Ugly Flowers (and replace them with pretty pink ones)!~ :)
My train station has now been remodeled; I now have the fairy tale train station! ^_^ (It's so pretty, uwaaa *w*)
I finally got Axel out of my town... ><

And lastly, but not least, I achieved my last dreamie, MARSHAL, with the help of the amazingly wonderful Hazu!

-throws confetti- ;w;

Last edited:
I made some progress on my current Mission: Eradicate Ugly Flowers (and replace them with pretty pink ones)!~ :)
My train station has now been remodeled; I now have the fairy tale train station! ^_^ (It's so pretty, uwaaa *w*)
I finally got Axel out of my town... ><

And lastly, but not least, I achieved my last dreamie, MARSHAL, with the help of the amazingly wonderful Hazu!

-throws confetti- ;w;

Congratulations on obtaining your final dreamie!!

Not exactly an accomplishment, just a lucky AC day for me! I won my first giveaway, and got a royal crown. I forgot to plot reset for Klaus, but he ended up in a decent spot anyway. The villager I didn't want, pinged me to leave soon. I found my first jacob's ladder. ^___^ I'm having a good day

Last edited:
So far I have 3 villagers transferred from my old town to my new one, I also plot reset them into great places!
Bunnie and Beau ended up right next to the river, but on differnt sides
I wanted Lolly by the river too but she insisted on this cute little spot that I couldn't resist, so I let her move there and I'm happy with it so far.

I got the Master Diver Badge today! I've been working on getting it for the last few days because I hate diving. Thought I would have a few more days to go, but after my last batch, there was Phineas wandering around by my house! So excited to put the wetsuit away.

I also bought the Wistful Painting from Redd, and found two Pink Cosmos today. And I figured out that my Purple Tulips are actually Pink Tulips (I swear they look purple to me) so I rearranged my red and white tulips to try to get Actual Purple Tulips. I had stopped playing in December, it was just such a hectic time, and I put the Beautiful Ordinance into effect but I guess because I didn't load the game until a couple of weeks ago the Ordinance didn't take. So all my flowers died. It was kind of a blessing in disguise though... all the junk flowers I was afraid to get rid of died, too. :D

All in all, it was a good day.

Last edited:
Yesterday I:

-Auctioned off Julian for 25 million bells
-Received a throne in the mail from Ankha, who said "if you don't like it, throw it away. I don't care" lol

Today I adopted Bianca and Zucker from two generous TBT users. 6/10 dreamies obtained!

Today I got Deirdre, acquired a nice sum of saplings, made 2mil and got 2 projects suggested.

Pinky gave me her picture, and Francine decided to move soon. I will miss her. :')

Oh, and Cube is moving into my sister's town tomorrow. Yay!

Today Scoot, the villager that I have a hate/love relationship with, gave me his picture. It was pretty cool I guess, especially since I thought he hated me. Merengue is moving in, and I can hardly wait.

o vo Finished building my nice log bench / firepit area, and caught Shep sleeping on it. D'awww. /took cute pichas. 8D

I finally got Fauna and thus completed my dream town (villager-wise, still need to landscape!) <3 I'm super happy n_n!

Well since today's April Fool's, I managed to get second pictures of Scoot and Peewee and pictures of Merengue, Maelle, Cyrano, Ruby, Rodeo, Shari and Hans. :D Expecting Blanca's picture tomorrow too yay!

After almost exactly 9 months in Pangola, Katrina is finally building her shop. Early on, I didn't know about her building, so I didn't always go in. I especially avoided her once I had my Lovely Phone. Also, I'd sometimes play after she was closed. I hope it won't take as long in my other towns.

I have never even seen her shop in another player's Main Street, so this will be a nice surprise for me.

Got my Mr. Sandman badge. Then, after getting a few pictures from defeating Blanca, my red light came on so I had to quit in a hurry.

Back