• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I found the last fossil I needed in my museum! 'Only' took me 5 1/2 months or so since I started my town...lol. I gave Skye a stuffed stocking for her birthday present. My dream code randomly changed again for like the 20th time.

I got Muffy's pic last week as well.

I finished my kitchen! Everything is all setup nice and neat and it looks AWESOME.

Went to the island and farmed up about 3 mil bells, paid off a few home loans, and bought out everything in Nook's/Able Sisters/Lief/Kicks just to catalog it all.

The only thing that happened yesterday which I can remember is that I got Marshal's picture. It was really unexpected.

3/10 pictures achieved!

Found a path that I like, and fits my planned theme pretty well...so working on laying paths now. Also trying to decide on my next pwp.

GracieGrace opened up, and I bought a shirt from her, thereby getting my fourth and final mannequin. Still need to save up some bells for if/when I want the princess themed furniture.

Also, I stopped Astrid from moving. I can't let her go until I at least get her pic in a few days (though granted, she is a little nicer-looking than certain other snooty's).

Katt moved in directly behind my house, destroying my only perfect cherry sapling and almost all of my foreign fruit population...but I did have Olaf move in a few days ago :D

Julian plunked his random move-in unicorn tush 2 spaces away from Goose's old spot.
I had to rework the entire path around him.
Many curse words were muttered.

I didn't do much in my main town, but in my 2nd town I got the permit to build PWPs, built a campsite & fountain, and plot reset for Tammy and moved Molly in from my campsite. Not sure if I want to keep her (I had her in my main town for a time) or not though.

Mailed a gumdrop tee to Flora after Genji gave her that bird shirt from Able's and she's now wearing her original shirt again. Still working on getting Phoebe to get rid of that same sample shirt. Also Hazel finally suggested the picnic basket PWP and the spot I wanted it fit perfectly. :3

Got the Heavy Sleeper badge. Just 300 more dreams to visit! I'm trying to knock out at least 10 a day by having Luna pick and immediately leaving the dream after I arrive. If I bump it up to 30, I'll only need 10 days!

Bearica if you ever plan to have Molly Move I'd love to have her. She's one of my dreamies <3

I worked on my second town and got an orchard going with only 2 trees needing replacement <3
Hoping to finish getting my town permit thing done so I can start on pwp tomorrow and get that beauty ordinance in effect for now.
I hate weeding >>

Today I got Bangle to move in from my campsite; she's exotic-looking and gorgeous, and I just can't wait for her to move in.

I'm also steadily working on my side project, designing dresses based on the costumes from the Avengers movie. (Yes, it's an old movie, but I recently re-watched it at a gaming store sleepover party, and the visuals are stuck in my head.) I've gotten Hulk, Thor and Black Widow done so far.

Finally, I unlocked and paid off the Dream Suite project.

Drago suggested the sandbox PWP, so I decided to put it up in a little "park" like area that I have in my town. I payed it off instantly. ^^

I plot reset Roald into an acceptable spot, paid for a new bench, and started to fix some of the damage that moving villagers in and out lately has caused.

Finally got Pecan out whom I thought would never ping...
So, thankfully, I could restore my perfect apple trees she demolished with her house.
Cleaned up my closet a bit and the stray flowers that appeared from TTing.
Started to buy some wrapping paper to wrap the items I want to put in a giveaway. Did some chores for villagers (got tucker's picture again!). That's about all.

Back