• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today in Kanto... Bluebear got settled in, I hit a score of 150,000+ for my house from the HHA, Made some new friends on TBT. And had fun!!

Finished my path ~
Got to 100 visitors so I can change the theme of my train station
Finally got Frita to ask to move -.-

Finally got Frita to ask to move -.-

Oh my god I'm trying so hard to get her to leave. It's been about a month and she's still here, despite my efforts. She's really, really, really gotta go.

Last edited:
I finally got Merengue to suggest the flower arch. But then my 3DS shut off half an hour later without me saving.... yup.

Currently still building up my town, only have 8 villagers yet! (hahahaa,been playing for a week or something).

But I finished my first project (a cobblestone bridge), got the gardening shop and expanded my house enough that I now have an attic (still have to pay of my loan for that one)!
Yay for no more bedroom-area in the main room =P

A lot of pathing is going on in Serenity today, and the forests are almost complete.
Pretty proud of myself so far, my town should be ready for a dream code soon.

It's a free-for-all fishing tournament this time, so I went on an island tour to try to find some bigguns like the dorado. Instead, I had to laugh when I pulled in a whale shark, aka the nuclear option.

I plot resetted Naomi into a great spot and I managed to make my first ever faceboard cut-out standee design. I'm very pleased with it. ^^

I finally cleared up all the junk on the floor!!! ;D
Oh yeah, and got all my dreamies. >w<
And started to arrange all mah hybrids. ^u^

YES! After earning the "time traveler" sobriquet in Mirage from getting a jump on the new day by setting it to after 6am before going to bed, I have stopped doing that and have now achieved my lifelong dream of being a "social butterfly."

Yes, I'm intentionally mirroring the lazies' response to being called "cool," just for fun.

Last edited:
Was going to plot reset for Colton, and he put his house in the perfect spot on the first try. :)

I completed my left room in my house. Along with that, I obtained most of the fish set from Chip when I was visiting a friend while the Fishing Tourney was being held. Also donated 5 new creatures to the museum: a snail, Spider Crab, Crawfish, Killifish, and an Oarfish. :D

Last edited:
Suddenly Elvis moved in my town, but I don't wanna keep him :< also I got jellyfish lamp and I'm happy about it :D

I had a super productive day. Won first prize in the fishing tournament, got about six pieces of marine themed furniture, caught two new bugs for the museum, paid off my third home loan and promptly took out a new one. I'd have arranged for work to begin on Bettina's Yield Sign if Isabelle hadn't refused to do any work because the fishing tournament was on.

Spent three hours plot resetting Kody last night with him constantly either on my path or one or two spaces away from where I wanted him

This morning I started up again and he was in the perfect spot on the first try

Last night (or today) was awesome! I finally finished planning a layout for my town with a different character. Although I wasn't done till 4AM, I feel like I actually accomplished something. Now all I have to do is put the trees where they're supposed to go, put the bushes where they're supposed to go, you know stuff like that.

Back