• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I have done quite a lot. I paid off my 98,000 Bell loan for my house, and I am very excited to get my upgrade tomorrow morning. I also exceeded the 30,000 point mark from the Happy Home Academy, which I am rather proud of since it is still so small. I will also have donated all the money I need for the Dream Suite, so I will be able to visit everyone's beautiful Dream Town's tomorrow. I want to go to the Aika Village, and the Town of the Artist, plus some other ones to get ideas for interior decoration and landscaping. Tonight, I plan on going for a midnight walk on the beach before bed, just to relax. It has been a good day.

I paid off my Caf? PWP, after about an hour of beetle hunting, and I had a bit of fun betting with my sister on what type of shark I'd catch next. o_O I have never seen that many sharks in one night.

I also created my two permanent alts, who will eventually be dressed as Tony and Loki from Marvel's Avengers.

Finally got to see Freya in her finished house. I got her for free from a nice person here who needed her out in a hurry, and so I've been curious to see what state her home would be in. I'm no Freya expert, but she looks 100%. Her clothes and phrase are right, and her house looks right. I got really lucky! She is so pretty in person, too.

I am also seeing the fruits of all of the trees and bushes I planted last night. They all came in nicely except two near my house. I guess you have to leave two spaces between the house and bushes.

Last edited:
I completed the fossil section of my museum two days ago in Celadon. My last fossil was the stego tail. :)

Paid for our stonehenge to be torn down (it's going to be rebuilt in a different location). Was pleased to see all the durians I'd planted yesterday have come up properly. Ordered Vesta's birthday present since I had a letter from her inviting me to a party.

I've got nine villagers right now and I think I'm going to let it go to eight when the next one asks.

Finished laying my paths, got my development permit and talked to Tortimer about the island.

All in 2 hours.

Last edited:
Katrina visited and told me my lucky item was glasses (something I wear everyday)

And she told me she wanted to set up shop in my town

AND on the same day I completed my aquarium ^^

I'm going to get the badge and the golden rod now ^^ goodbye silver rod~

My last dreamie moved in ^-^ And I got the perfect town after I built a bench so yeah Im happy today~

FINALLY got Bruce plotted in 2nd main, also got Bunnie plotted and picked up Zell from my cycle town, who I get to plot today. Gotta work on the permit and find a good path today : )

In Midgar, I failed Toy Day. I don't think I'll ever get it perfect, lol. There is nothing sadder than when you give your villager the wrong present. They're so disappointed but grateful anyway. :c

Zucker was in Ziti's camp! So I convinced him to move in. I don't want him, but I figure I can do a giveaway. So I'm looking forward to that.

Frita moved in to Chrome today. I may keep her instead of looking for Fuchsia, she's super cute. Her villager art is pretty bad, but in-game her face is adorable. <3

In Laedon -- I acquired Colton to pal around with Roscoe and Julian

In Phaerin -- Paid off yet another load to slavemaster Nook and was pinged for/paid up for a wind turbine.

Finally started placing paths @_@; sandboxes are stilll everywhere to block out spaces for plot resetting since I still have two-three villager slots open but oh well. (I realize I need a 3rd path alt but I'm in denial)

I paid the final expansion loan on my Mayor's house, and a villager is moving out so that I can put my hotel-themed house where I want it. Looking forward to that.

i have been playing all day. ive paid off an expansion loan,and paid for a pwp and got some fruit i havent had before

Back