• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

In Cat Cove, the golden roof was finally obtained in Lyle's them challenge. Nate wanted to move but was not allowed to do so. He also asked for a Jungle Gym to be built, so it was, almost in his back door. New paths have been laid so an updated Dream will be available soon.

Gem Isle is now a perfect town. The lastest PW was the Flower Clock and Frank asked for a Zen Garden which will be complete tomorrow and will be placed near his house.

Today I am working on customizing cardboard boxes for my retail customization badge. I already have the silver one and am working on the gold badge.

T&T Mart and Kicks opened today! I also got a suggestion for a chair sculpture, and I went to put one down... However, I ended up hating the spot I picked out so much, I cancelled donations immediately. >.<;;; I'll need to give my town planning some more thought... I really wish Peggy would suggest a fairy tale bridge.

I found the last few missing pieces of the Rococo set in a model home today! I went ahead and ordered those and finished customizing some of my furniture with Cyrus. Tomorrow I'll have the whole set totally finished. *Hopefully!* I don't really have any funding for PWPs to do, because none of them strike my fancy. Sheldon did suggest a Solar Panel PWP though. (Ew?)

I'm probably going to finish moving flowers around today. Last week I did a major cleanup and moved all of my town's flowers into one giant patch for purposes of reorganizing them. It's a lot easier to choose which flowers to decorate with when they're all in one place. I have too many though. Anyone have advice on what to do with extras?

T&T Mart and Kicks opened today! I also got a suggestion for a chair sculpture, and I went to put one down... However, I ended up hating the spot I picked out so much, I cancelled donations immediately. >.<;;; I'll need to give my town planning some more thought... I really wish Peggy would suggest a fairy tale bridge.

Congratulations! Great achievements!

Got the log bench built in town! I paid for all but 21 bells of it from the moment I suggested it, but I figured I'd wait a few day to see if anyone else would donate before just paying the whole thing off by myself. At least I've got the bench, though.

Got the log bench built in town! I paid for all but 21 bells of it from the moment I suggested it, but I figured I'd wait a few day to see if anyone else would donate before just paying the whole thing off by myself. At least I've got the bench, though.

congratulations! I find the log bench works well in a campfire setting. I used my log bench next to a bonfire.

After just under an hour and a half of plot resetting, I got Bam into the one space I wanted him (the space vacated by Antonio). It's a feeling of great relief when you see those ropes right where you wanted them. Especially when you were afraid the game might not put it there because of a nearby PWP. Whew.

today in 307H :
_ received the trash can pwp from lolly (still rooting for that fairy tale lamp thoughhhhhhhh)
_ received signatures for mott (although i haven't delivered them to him and it's the next day >>)
_ moved around some flora
_ visited some dream towns
_ purchased a new roof for my alternate chara

- - - Post Merge - - -

HURRAY !! fairy tale street lamp achieved /punchesair.

Decided where I wanted a solar panel and paid it off. I'm really indecisive when it comes to placing PWP.

didn't plot reset for gwen cause i kinda didnt care when she went but....she chose the worst spot -_-; oh well...twas my fault really.

i'm done with my very first dream address today. it took me so long to landscape everything. please visit my DA: 5700-4478-0372. Any critiques welcome :)

Absolutely nothing ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

I found out T&T Mart is expanding to Super T&T, so that's exciting! Shampoodle also opened today, and I bought a painting from Redd. I paid off my home loan, as I do every day, and I bought the castle exterior for my house. And, last but not least, I adopted Wolfgang, so I'll be plot resetting tomorrow! :)

Because I was unable to obtain wifi in my area for the longest, I was able to today and FINALLY dream-visited Aoki Village. It's a mystery/horror themed town I discovered via IGN. It was fun observing! Others are insanely dedicated and it gives specific spin-off ideas!

Back