• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I finally finished the citrus caf? in the right room! I still need to update my DA, but I want to do it during the day so that'll have to wait until tomorrow. :)

It's not much of an accomplishment, just a funny little thing that happened. Bam moved in today and is still in boxes, and while he was still asleep in the morning, I happened to visit a town that had him in it. I talked to him and he didn't recognize me as they usually do when they are in your town. Later, after he was awake and I had talked to him, I went back to the same dream and he now knew me. :) It actually makes perfect sense since he had never spoken to me in my own town, but you'd think he'd remember me from picking him up in his old town. :( :D I know that's not how the game handles data, however. If I am good friends with an animal in a friend's town, that animal doesn't recognize me in any other town/dream.

It's not much of an accomplishment, just a funny little thing that happened. Bam moved in today and is still in boxes, and while he was still asleep in the morning, I happened to visit a town that had him in it. I talked to him and he didn't recognize me as they usually do when they are in your town. Later, after he was awake and I had talked to him, I went back to the same dream and he now knew me. :) It actually makes perfect sense since he had never spoken to me in my own town, but you'd think he'd remember me from picking him up in his old town. :( :D I know that's not how the game handles data, however. If I am good friends with an animal in a friend's town, that animal doesn't recognize me in any other town/dream.

Another thing is that they don't recognize you if you have then in your town and then you talk to them in someone elses town.

I got my Train Station remodel today!

Last edited:
Found Lolly in my campsite and convinced her to move in. It was a pretty big deal for me - my mum passed away last year and her nickname for me was 'Lolly' so I had to have her in my town. She's also my first ever dreamie.

Re-paving my town. Since my Mayor is the one holding my paths, I'm only doing it to wear down to natural paths. I also got the pyramid PWP but I didn't necessarily want it >____>

I made a new save file to hold my paths so that I can use cute qr code clothes on my mayor~ I also hit 50M in the ABD and got the mailman's cap! ^_^;

I got Zucker to move in from my camp *_* I'm also cleaning up my town from tting 3 weeks due to trying to move someone out, ended up not working out but at least I got Zucker!

HNI_0087.JPG
LOOK HOW CLOSE THAT **** WAS TO DROWNING ITSELF
HNI_0088.JPG
HNI_0089.JPG
HNI_0090.JPG
:^)
HNI_0091.JPG
HNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
3/4

I finnaly got a perfect town! I'm SO happy right now! Best of all I got my baby Fauna back♡♡♡♡

A lot has happened in Cat Cove and Gem Isle. Pecan who was one of my CC originals wanted to move so I let her. At first she was very strong on moving and then got nervous but Mayor Jewel asked her to move into GI and she did. Curlos had just moved in the day before. Now GI has ten villagers and CC is back to nine.

Been needing cherries as that was the only fruit not in either town. Mayor Diamond had a quick impromptu visit from Caroline and the sweet little villager gave her a gift of a cherry! I was over the moon so now I have all friuit after planting that cherry.

Got all the needed fish and bugs of August in CC except for the house centipede.

Gem Isle now has the lighthouse and am hoping a villager pings for the police station. I tried the diving trick but was unsucessful. I find the going into my house and come back out does the trick, at leat it did for the lighthouse.

Laid down lots of paths now that Rene?'s ugly house is out of the way, got hold of lilies for the ponds and the riverbanks~

Next to drop a PWP in place to protect those paths, then get rid of Bella and restore the Caf? Street.

Got the tower requested and built, as well as finally a Gracie visit~

I helped someone hold their stuff in my town while they reset. :D
I got enough bells out of the agreement to fully upgrade my last house. I'm so excited!
I also cleared my beach while doing it, so it is all ready for me to mess it up again as I decorate the main home interior.

I changed around the bamboo garden again though I'm honestly not sure if I'm gonna keep it. I might make a park instead.
My plaza's boarder has also been decorated, it looks nice. :eek:

Last edited:
I finally got a petaltail in my first town, so I'm done with bugs there. I then decided to try to knock it out in my third town and saw one within minutes. Amazing, as long as it took in the first town, but I'll take it. I should be all done with my museum in all three towns in September.

I worked at the cafe, got Deirdre the piece of furniture she wanted, grabbed Knox and took him to Hazel's house and checked citizen satisfaction. Still need more greenery even though my town looks like a ****ing jungle right now... *sigh*

Back