• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Rebuilt the custom design sign, won first place in the Bug Off, and got K.K. Birthday!! ^^

Moved Julian out, did a little bit of landscaping, made some more island medals, island hopped in the hopes of finding a striped wet suit... that's about it :(

Kibicity
I haven't done much in Kibicity, cycling while keeping eight villagers is a pain and I'm still having troubles with it. Getting along well with all my villagers, expect the two undesired Coco and Deirdre. Working on getting O'Hare's pic and collected some medals for my badge. Oh and I did some landscaping and added a lot of flowers in my town that I has been collecting in the beach for over a month. I'm quite happy with the result but still need to unlock my last two PWP...

BourgV?u
Since BourgV?u is a really new town, a lot happened, and especially since I TT.
For the villagers, I got rid pretty quickly of Moose, Peanut, Yuka and Chief, and was able to obtain through trades or giveaways Hamlet, Clay, Eugene and Fang. I really love them and I'm going to keep them forever I think. I resetted for Paula and Marshal, and also got Pashmina and Bob but they'll move out. Fauna was a starter and she'll stay, she's so cute :3 I'm waiting for two people to nicely give me Apple and Soleil. I really love hamsters :3
For the town itself, it was fall and now is winter, I didn't work hard on my home at all but tried to landscape the town. I unlocked fairly quickly the caf? and police station (the modern one, I like it best), and got them in nice spots. But it's still hard to unlock more PWP as I don't have a wet suit to perform the swimming trick... Oh well just need a bit of patience. I'm super happy with my map and so I'm looking forward to working on it!
Lately I've been befriending with my villagers to try to get some pictures and I feel like I'm alsmot there for Marshal, Fauna and Eugene! We're good pals.
I'm waiting for Gracie to show up to get the T&T Emporium... Today I worked on paths, I like the ones I have right now.
So yeah :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I have to say that for the first time I got really good prices for turnips! 544 and several times 150+!
I only get ~60 in Kibicity so I was surprised and happy :D

Hit over 150,000 points with the HHA for the very first time! I'm now thinking about doing a theme challenge...

Also took first place in the Bug-Off, and got several bug furniture items from Nat as well.

Yay, rebuilt the brick bridge! I'm a lot happier with the placement now :3 now to get that bench PWP...

Pretty slow day, TBH. Won the Bug Off within the first few minutes of the tournament starting thanks to last night's beetle haul. I also got Colton's pic in the mail. Stopped Stitches from moving out.

I started landscaping in front of the town hall today. Put a fountain there yesterday + finished laying down the path. And Deirdre moved in :blush:

found out i got Sydney from streetpass from my friend. I don't mind her but she put her house in a terrible spot .__.

finally started gardening. my flowers were a complete random mess (they mostly still aren't arranged in any particular pattern) but I started organizing them a bit more and yay

Won the bug-off (I only entered one bug that barely beat the record so I'm surprised) and paid off my current loan, also earned enough money to pay off half of my next loan already.

Won the bug off again. I have won all three bugsoff with butterflys. The first was with a Raja Brooke, the second was with a Peacock and yesteray's was with a Agrias. All three were entered early in the day. Started buying the Card Set from Gracie. Chopped down some trees with the silver ax and pulled some flowers. Today (Sunday) is an easy calm day with the villagers waiting for the Fireworks this evening.

Kibicity
Daily routine, Deirdre is sick so I can't work on getting her to move -___-

BourgVœu
Played hide-and-seek with Fang, Marshal and Hamlet, and Fang was actually hard to find due to the snow!
What else... I've been performing the wetsuit trick to unlock PWP, it started well with a warning sign but then I just got random sentences and requests xD I'll keep trying though!

i havent done anything yet today BUT
yesterday i worked on my vineyard area, moved pinky in,
and started seeing some fall colors in my town :> (i tt a lot)

Today, I:

-Changed Deli's catchphrase at his request.
-Got over 2,000,000 bells in my account.
-Started the hedges surrounding my town plaza.
-Planted some new trees to replace the ones I cut down.
-Completed the fossil exhibit of my museum.
-Forgot I can't build new PWPs during the Fireworks festival, so now I have to wait to build my Zen Clock again.
-Reorganised my flowers and collected new hybrids.
-Experimented with furniture placement and found that I could place wall objects above the doorways.
-Payed off the second debt to my Subterranean Chamber (what I call one of my rooms) and agreed to have it expanded.

Today I've accomplished nearly nothing, sadly.

All I've done is dig holes around Wart Jr's house and fill the area in front of his door with pitfall seeds, so he fell into about 6 in the space of a minute. At least it amused me.

Back