• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I've been busy redecorating my villager's interiors. Some of the houses I have kept original or mostly original but then there are others who have truly tragic interiors. It's been a trial and error process but for the most part I'm happy with how the houses are coming out. I've been able to get rid of the unwanted fish and bugs in some of the houses. Now I'm just tweaking minor stuff. I also am PWP farming to get my final PWP (the hot spring). Unfortunately, Diana is been very stubborn about this... :T

hugh pinged me to move!! I'm so happy tbh. also, I've started to destroy all the pansy flowers. i hate how they look.

I've started working on my natural paths and finally reached a point where I don't need to TT anymore. I got a bunch of flowers and decorated my paths and it looks beautiful. I just hope Benji decides to move soon...

got the pile of pipes pwp request

list of personalities that I'm done getting pwp requests for:
peppy
snooty
lazy
smug

Last edited:
paid off the cafe, paid off most of my home loan, got the pirate's armor from pascal (and gifted it to a friend)... that's pretty much all that happened today.

Got a handful of new bugs which put me at 80% completion which means I get a silver badge~

Also I started work on my last exhibit room and I refurbished a ton of furniture for it.

The Reichenbach Room in my town is finally nearing completion <3 As soon as Jim unlocks Cyrus, I can get the last big detail in. I'll still need to pick up more candy for it, but that's a minor thing that can wait.

Had a few more ideas for 221B itself.

Bought the Gorgeous Bed to try and fix Phoebe's house, she insists on making it a mess. Hon, Freya and Fang have already made their homes awful, don't do this to me D:

finally got around to doing some work on my paths.
a little bit of some gardening. <3 i'm now all set up to be breeding hybrids.
marshal came over for a while to visit. c: it was a pretty laid back day.

Finally found the cabana wardrobe on the island, and bought it and placed it in my upstairs room. Now that I have the full cabana set (minus the wallpaper), I'm waiting for tomorrow to see if I can finally reach 150,000 points with the HHA.

I got Diana yesterday and got her in a preferred spot today. So now I'll be enjoying her!

Traded Marshal for 90 Lucky Clovers, and so my path now extends as far as my forest does. xD My town is looking so good now~

Just need to get the rest of the mushrooms and maybe some more trees, and my forest will be finished! And then I can start working on a new area of my town. o:

Realised I could use the Instrument Shelter PWPs as "beehives" for my town! Perfect for a Sherlock Holmes town~

Now I just need to farm Jocks to unlock them - already had Ribbot, and I moved in Snake from the Campsite for this express purpose! Time for tedium in the form of the diving trick. xP

Celebrated building the brick bridge, plotted a square topiary, tried getting the metal bench PWP from Bunnie (to no avail), then realized I was not happy with my brick bridge placement, so I reseted and demolished the bridge. Now have to wait till after the Bug-Off to rebuild it. Sigh...(or I could just TT...)

I got the Soft Shelled Turtle omg!!! I was looking for him for ever and now I love him! (but now I need to find 3 more ;-; )

Back