• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I haven't played for a few days oh noooo, I will probably go on in a few minutes and set up some more flowers for hybrids

Today I turned my pattern mule #1, Newt, into a bird. He is not happy about it.
newt is bird.jpg

I also completed the brick pattern in the town square...
brickplaza.jpg

...Added a gray brick pattern in some spots...
gray brick pattern.jpg

...Saw my zen garden completed(now it just needs bamboo)...
zengarden.jpg

...And noticed the trees in my park are bearing fruit, which means my park is complete.
park.jpg

Also, Shampoodle is about to open.
The town of Chicken is starting to come together.

Last edited:
^ I did too! Just yesterday :)

Today, I planted a lot of bushes and trees, and I'm starting to like the way my town looks ^.^ I'm especially liking the new paths I switched to too.

I managed to get my 4th picture from Mitzi, but aside from that, I didn't accomplish anything today.

things that have happened:
_ phil left the little town of 307H today, but not prior to leaving his picture.
_ but punchy is moving in from the campsite.
_ also tried the lazy villager bells trick with him. pretty tedious, though.
_ i've slowed on building more fairy street lamps because i've built so many already heeeeh
_ built a bell in my town but never thought i would
_ planted many bushes, still need oh so many more

I had the opening ceremony for my Yellow Bench and, just now, completed the fundraising on my Fence project. I also unlocked Cyrus and have my house at 8x8. Small accomplishments, I know, but I'm proud and they all add to the town!
I think I'm close to getting the QR machine at Able's, too, so hopefully I can get to working on paths soon:D

My save file died...

..but on the other hand, I have a better layout and Biskit :/

Found the final fossil for the museum, earned enough to buy the Gracie Shelf, and discovered it is possible to play piano in your house by pressing a constantly. So keeping the Ebony Piano!

Mm, planted a few bushes, including the last azalea lining both sides of the path leading up to my house; completed a few requests, including digging up a time capsule for Molly and giving Keaton a perfect cherry instead of a cherry; and convinced Flip to stay in Besaid, which is easy since he lives right next to my house and is always scouting the front when I exit the door.

Still no luck on that tarantula and scorpion.

uh I got a rock guitar for giving one of my villagers a rotten peach lol

I also gave Dora some parts of the campus set but she only used one :\

oh and I got into the resetti hole yaaay

Last edited:
Kibicity
I got rid of 25 million bells. I like to think that it's an accomplishment.
It took less time than I would have thought, so I was pretty happy about this. And happy to make someone else happy. Yeah c:

BourgVœu
Gracie FINALLY decided to show her face. TTed to pass the fashion check and I should have the T&T Emporium soon :D
It's winter in this town so I'll be able to buy the Gorgeous set (Gracie already gave me four pieces), I'm very happy about this! Other than that, worked on getting my villagers' pics, and got the 'good shopper' badge from Phineas.

BourgDon, cycling town
In a couple days, I built two bridges, the campsite, and gathered some perfect oranges for my two other towns.

Since ignoring didn't work, befriended Pietro and he's finally moving out!!
I've been trying to get rid of him for a month!

Peggy finally asked me to move out, so I TT'd her out and adopted Paula from my cycling town. :) I'm waiting until tomorrow to reset for her plot, though.

Also, TIY opened! :D

Back