• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Kibicity
Visited my cycling town to weed, has some real trouble finding the very last one... Got a Cosmos fan and a Pansy table from Leif! Gave some bells in my second town to help with PWPs and buying the Gorgeous set.
I don't really talk to my villagers lately... I should start again, or else I'll never get Deirdre and Coco out, or O'Hare's pic...

BourgVœu
The T&T Emporium opened! I'm very happy! Bought a bamboo shoot, started working on completing the Gorgeous set.
Therefore, I started working on my loans as well, almost finished the bathroom on the right room (Minimalist set), now need to improve the basement (I want to do a kind of super-heroes HQ).
Also did some favors for my villagers, and got the Expert Shopper badge from Phineas (thanks to Gracie Grace I guess).

Aaand last but not least, I saw a Jacob's Ladder as I was walking in my town! I'm so happy, can't wait to get the Golden watering can from Isabelle!

today in 307H :
_ sold many a perfect apple in a friendly TBT user's town
_ with this money, paid off my third character's home expansion
_ received signatures for rudy's petition
_ landscaped

I donated the calm painting, did some island tours, caught a goldfish for Ruby, and welcomed Ribbot as my newest villager.

Sadly, Keaton moved out. I miss him already. I talked to him everyday to try to see if he would reconsider and stay, but he never did. He was the first villager to move into Cat Cove back in March so I have had him for five months. Now maybe Gwen will ping to move as she was a tenth village to move in. I feel like I forced Keaton out to get her to move. I sure hope she does soon.

Kibicity
I haven't been giving Kibicity enough time lately... and I feel bad about my villagers. I'll play more from now on!

BourgVœu
Cookie, the Peppy dog, moved in from my cycle town and decided to settle exactly where Chief's house was, which is fine by me. The Festivale is coming soon, I would really like to complete the Pav? set entirely.
I worked again on paying my loans, villagers' pictures (but April Fool's day is coming soon as well so I'm happy about this), and decorating my house. Too lazy to landscape today, though...

I know that this is not much of an accomplishment to some people by now, but I just got Perfect Town status. :+)

I got Fauna to put her modern wood sofa back, so she's now really close to 100%. Then, Mallary had a fight with Lolly and sent her a melon shirt to apologize, which looks better than the comfy sweater she had been wearing. I also finally got the frog shirt out of Phoebe's house, but that was undone when Lolly initially played the "guess the package" game instead of putting the shirt on and I reset.

I've once again realized that I am not enjoying this game anymore. It feels like a chore again, and not worthwhile. This is why I sold my first copy last year. I don't want to play every day, but I don't want my villagers to leave or new ones to move in where I don't want them. It's bothersome. :( I'd miss my little town of Chicken, but I think I will sell it and use the money to buy Smash bros. I don't have the money to get it, so there's something. At least I made a cool Dark Pit costume code this time. I didn't make any neat things for the AC community in my last copy.

Finally got some of the PWP requests from my villagers <3 I was really frustrated with Hamlet not suggesting the instrument shelter, but I'm really happy that Bunnie and Cranston decided to be cooperative ^^ I now have the illumination heart and the metal bench built.

Oh and I finished my beach room and am much happier with it than with my festival room :)

I made a third character, Hanami. She is going to hold the rest of my hoarder junk and my extra flowers.

Last edited:
i deliverd a package for a villeger, and hosted a vist from a villager also, dug up some fossils and moved around flowers, water flowers. and gave a villager perfect apple he was happy. then i looked over town to see where i was gonna plat a new bush patch.
checked retail and bought a painting from REed.

Back