• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

today I realized that my paths would look cooler without the tiles (its a clover-tile-clover pattern), so I removed the tiles and replaced them with more clovers! so now my paths are only clovers and occasionally some mushrooms eheh

literally nothing. i lost my old copy, and just started a new town, and so I've just been waiting for the ten days to pass so that i can finally put paths down. it's a hard life, haha. c;

I set up some red roses around Phoebe's house and pink roses around Mira's house. I also had Gruff give me a bamboo shoot so I planted that and am thinking about how I want to use bamboo in my town.

My fence PWP was finished today... I don't really like it... I need to put some effort into getting my villagers to ping me for new stuff! :D I also connected up with my younger son over in their town, for the first time... that was pretty cute. Oh and I bought a load of ranch furniture for my kitchen and am currently renovating it all to the "beige" look.

I put down some more of my path, got some new fruit, and finished up another pwp. The past couple days I've mostly just been focused on farming the Island and getting my street lamps up so I can meet my pwp minimum for a perfect town rating. u vu

Today I was finally able to update my dream address because it was finally raining!

And then I checked the instrument shelter just to see what it said while it was raining and guess what... That evil little thing said "it looks like it will stop raining before soon, doesn't it?" That was the first time it ever said anything other than "it looks like it'll continue to be ______. Doesn't it?"

I swear that pwp is a box of sarcasm. So then I was in a mad scramble to have everything in place and update before it stopped raining <:eek: but I did it! The only thing I wish I could fix was my mayors hair color, I had it died yesterday and regretted it so bad. But my shampoodles wasn't open so oh well :/

I also started to redecorate my basement as an outdoor spa! Not sure how I like it yet but change is good c:
Here's my DA: 4600-5035-5666 in case anyone wants to check it out c:

Last edited:
Finally found someone to pick up Agent S (I hate voiding villagers), then Tex randomly moved in and I asked Bam in from the campsite. I don't usually like having ten villagers in case a dreamie shows up in my campsite, but it also makes it faster to cycle so ehhh. Plus now I can trade without worrying about voids, so screw it. c;

I made a new town today on my second copy. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it, though. It has a continuous beach, and the river divides the town into a top half and a bottom half. The villagers {so far} are all located on near the bottom right, but we'll see how lucky I get as the rest move in. My villagers include Lily, Bones, Ribbot, Rizzo, and Mint. The Town Hall and Re-Tail are located on the bottom left side, with Re-Tail being a short walk below the Town Hall.

I passed all four of Gracie's fashion checks, and now the final store upgrade, T&T Emporium is coming soon to my town.

Player 3 received her silver and gold badge last night. To get I spent the night planting trees/shrubs and digging them back up.
Working on my diving/fishing amount caught gold badge now.

Today I got my second copy and started up my cycling town, Elsweyr... The map is amazing, my home is on an island at the south of the map, with it's own path to the beach and jetty and the mainland has a path to the beach also. All the businesses are at the top of the screen neatly and the town fruit is cherries (my favourite!)... It's almost a shame that I am going to TT the heck out of it, but I suppose when I do settle down eventually it will make for a nice little project :)

In Bevelle (my main town) I switched back to Beautiful Town, from Bell Boom, because after three days I was sick of seeing dying flowers and weeds... there are lots of ways to make more bells anyway. Other than that I haven't done much with Bevelle, as I have been in Elsweyr... but I did take time to talk to my fave villagers, don't want them feeling neglected!

I wanted to move some villagers between my towns and today I finally managed it; Chadder moved out of my second town and Hopper is moving in from my first town and Julian is moving from my cycle town to my main town :D.

Trucking towards getting enough pwps for a perfect town rating...

I also managed to incredibly upset Chadder by turning down a trade, but on the bright side I've finally talked to Kiki enough that she's started seeking me out more often in town!

Watered all these impossible flowers in my town. And I got a dreamie. Dug up gyroids.. And sold fossils I already donated.

Back