• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I gave in to my impatience and started time traveling so I've been through a few days in-game today. Got one of my villagers to move out. TIY opened. Opened up one of the museum exhibit rooms so I could dump my clothes in there. Redesigned the entry/living room and the first floor left room of my house. Got new emotions from Dr. Shrunk, bought a statue and painting from Redd. Sent a bunch of letters to the 5 villagers I have that I like.

I've finally got my second purple rose after a LOOOOONG time trying to breed flowers on the beach. I got to breed about 40 white roses before I got those two purple roses. Now I can start getting more hybrids from the ones I've already got! Also the caf? opened today, I'm really happy!

I've been working on breeding hybrids & planting more trees. I seriously need to work on getting someone to request the campfire. ; O ;

I dug op gyroids and fossils. Caught a goldfish who is now my pet.. Got Rasher to move and got the police station done.. I also bought 40 bushes that I'll have to plant after I finish my paths..

Last edited:
Ozzie finally requested the Jungle Gym PWP, now my park is complete!

HNI_0013.JPG

It was the first time I had Gracie in my town, and I passed the first fashion check! (It was Iconic BTW)

I spent a fair bit of time in Elsweyr, my cycling town and managed to unite a few villagers with new mayors :)

In Bevelle (my main town) I planted some more beach trees and watered all my flowers... I also had Lucky ping me to move out, the little blighter! I told him no way, he's only been here nearly a week... he'll be lucky (no pun intended) if I ever let him leave. I sorted out my "Gyroids on Tour" exhibit in my museum and added Yoshi's Egg to my Mario exhibit.

Oh and it was Winnie's birthday today! Winnie and Marshal have been in her house partying literally the whole entire day! :D

Last edited:
I managed to change Chief's catchphrase, greeting, and nickname for me just what I want!
Catchphrase: knotty
Greeting: "Yarr har har!"
Nickname: lass

I got the gold watering can, unsuccessfully plot resetted Wolfgang (he's right in front of a fountain -.-) so i'll probably be destroying that and replacing it with a windmill or something, i also now have a somewhat okay stock of black roses!

Yesterday: Found Joey camping, and made a boatload off him selling island bugs and fish with the lazy camper trick. I also built an imperfect Snowboy and stopped Lolly from moving (you're here foreeeever...)

Today: Bought medicine for Rosie, who was sick, and built a Snowtyke to complete the Snowfamily. Since 2 of them are imperfect, I should be getting a new Snowtyke item in the mail tomorrow.

Ran errands for Wolfgang, Tia, and Charlise. General town upkeep now fixing to go to the island and rack up the bells so I can pay off my right wing edition tomorrow :/. Sometimes I wonder if Nook is former mafia with those prices =o. Hopefully my good luck will stay with me for this run. Last night caught a golden stag and 4 sharks one of them being a great white. The rest of the beetles were goliaths, cyclomastus, and giant stags. Needless to say I racked up 350k bells :)

I FINALLY GOT THE LOG BENCH PWP! Now Muffy can leave all she wants.
ahem.

I placed a few flowers that I had moved to the other side of town since I was redoing all my landscaping. Picked weeds and cleaned up, so everything was looking pretty good. I placed the log bench and visited the island for a bit.

i know that i like just commented but i felt the need to talk about this haha, one of my dreamies, papi, who i had been searching for for about three-four weeks a month or two ago is camping in my town!! nobody had him and i ended up losing hours of time trying to cycle out pinky for him so yes i am very sad that he's now camping when i don't have room :( rip papi <3

Still trying to plot reset Poppy -_-

But the other day, Mint put on a mint shirt xD

I am working on a brand-new town. (It has replaced Temps.)

I had to get situated to move out an additional copy of the Normal frog Jambette from my new town (because I have her, as an original, in my first town Applewin).

Replacing her slot will be the Snooty wolf Whitney. (Eighteen months into playing "Animal Crossing: New Leaf," with more than one game copy, I'm doing some catch-up to getting villagers I didn't have between any of my active towns. Whitney is high priority.)

While distracted by other things, this took up a good amount of my time today [Friday, 02.07.2015] with playing "Animal Crossing: New Leaf."

Last edited:
Back