• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I finally got caught up in my main town. For the first time in 9 or so months I'll wake up and the game will be set to the current time. N:D I didn't even touch my second town since that'll take forever to clean up as well.

After over a year of trying, I finally bred my first blue pansy. Hopefully, purple pansies will follow now...

At last! Diana finally decided to request a Hot Springs PWP before winter was over!

Thank goodness.

-I saw the nutcracker in the Fairytale Clock when the hour struck 11:00 a.m. I didn't realize it did that.

Trying to "farm" PWPs... in a very lazy, low-key, I-forgot-I-left-myself-floating-in-the-ocean-for-half-an-hour kind of way... :p

I'm just trying to get someone to suggest a damn police station so I can TT out some unwanted villagers to make room for dreamies. Static suggested a zen garden to me though and that sounds lovely so I consider that an accomplishment.

Julian's plot appeared today, and I am sooo happy to have finally got him! I also did the plot reset trick for the first time, and I'm keeping the extra character (Gabriel) since I've been meaning to create one anyway to hold my path designs. Finally going to get some corner edges for my path, haha. u wu

I've also got a few pwps up and I'm hoping to get the perfect town rating SOON. It's taking forever, bleh.

I visited Ankha today after putting off visiting my villagers.

I noticed that if you have a tiki torch in a room and no other stuff to make noise, the tiki torch sounds makes a pretty cool beat. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not

Cleaning up my town after not being able to play for a few months. Lots of empty plots where villagers moved out... Lost my favorite, Peaches... Hoping to cycle her back into town eventually.

I got 150+ roses to helkp landscape my town <3

Took a couple (okay, more than a couple) trips to tortimer island, but I made it bearable by giving away a million bells to a few people c:

I managed to buy the little crown for 1,200,000 bells and I grew 2 hybrids, a pink lilies and a black lillies. Didn't even know it was possible

In Hollow I, I made my paths and i'm currently plot resetting for pretty much any dreamie I can get
In Hollow II, I got my first blue rose! Hopefully I can get another one soon so I can have unlimited

ovkK16E - Imgur.jpg

I attended Stitches' birthday party today.His lazy brother Zucker was also there.Since my Stitches hasn't worn his original star shirt in a long time,I gave him another one and he slapped it on.

Ooh, I have an actual accomplishment this time: Got my blue roses to... um... multiply? And found Bruce-y a loving new home :) That's two down in my 16-villager cycle before I can get Pashmina back. Any progress is progress!

Bred 2 more blue pansies from the one I grew yesterday. Hoping I can landscape with these soon!

Also found a lost item, which I returned to Lolly, and stopped Punchy from moving.

Back