• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Today I put down some paths, planted some more trees, customized some furniture, and bought a membership to Club Tortimer.

I made a villager i like move into my town today. He looked cool. I've always wanted a lion as a neighbor. :3

Finally got my gold catalog maniac, from my own towns and grit alone. No cataloging groups or catalog trades, barely any trading at all actually. It was painful lmao, but I'm proud of myself. :)
HOPEFULLY I'll also achieve the silver travelling badge today, which will put me in the 'all silver or better' badge club~

i moved one of my bridges like two spaces to the left
seems like so much more space though
also made a black flower arrangement, changed my paths to some modern one, but i'm not really liking it. i changed it today, so i'll wait until tomorrow to find a new one. reading qr codes is very energy draining

I've FINALLY got my Perfect Town status! All I had to do was removing my Tire Toy, and I got it!

I completed all 4 Gracie fashion checks today so I also finally have T&T Emporium! I also was stocking up on fruits today and bred some flowers/hybrids. My town is a mess :c

-Gave Goldie a loving home
-Unlocked the garden shop, the QR Code reader, and the Dream Suite
-Arranged the flowers I received from an acquaintance
-Acquired one of my dream villagers

Last edited:
i can't believe it i finally unlocked Katrina's shop it took so long but it happened.

Since I restarted yesterday, I started today by catching fish, bugs and digging up fossils!

I finally got the full sized tree on town square! Whoop! Whoop!
Gladys moved out so I have space in my town for a new villager! I haven't decided who I want yet, though.
Also, Caught the bagworm yesterday and my bug/fish encyclopaedia re almost complete. Need to catch a blow fish before February ends!

Last edited:
Bonbon asked to move away on the 20th of February! Now to ignore her until then.

I've mostly been placing flowers for my paths/around villager houses. I nabbed my first bamboo shoot and some fertilizer from a friends town, too, so I should be on my way to a bamboo forest/perfect fruit orchard (doesn't everyone sell their first perfect fruit because they're dumb? ;-;). I'm hoping it doesn't take too much fertilizer to work; the tree is right in front of my house, and I shouldn't miss the perfect fruit when it grows.

I've gone just a LITTLE crazy rearranging my flowers/trees lately, so for the past two days I've been obsessively rearranging the tons and tons of flowers all over my town. I originally had them all separated by type, but I mixed them up and it added a lot of color to my town. I also finally got around to laying down paths all over my town, even though I'm not completely done yet. Pashmina moved out of my town today, so now I have a huge gaping empty area in my town, and I need to figure out what to put there!

Back