• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

(bumping this post back because excitement)

i got whitney's picture today!! i've been expecting this for a week or tow, but now that it's finally happened i'm so happy :)

After two weeks, I finally finished plot resetting Poppy! ^_^ I also got 100 percent approval and first thing I did was build a bridge.

added statue fountain, planned out my town park, planted bushes/trees around the park's planned area
worried i might be close to passing the 30 pwp limit though :(

Today I arranged some flowers and paid off my home loan (just so I can get another...) But most importantly I got two dreamies today! I'm really happy and it seems like things are really coming along in my town now! :D

gave away a few items around my town/in my locker, but I probably have a million other things left D:
trying to get perfect town now but I need to redo my paths and then plan what PWPs I think would fit! cookie also moved unexpectedly but she ended up moving to someone's town where she was their dreamie! I also need to breed a billion flowers and refurbish some sets for my shop ahhh

omg i adopted two of my dreamies (thanks to time-traveling lol) built a bus station, and traded online some of my items for a ton of black lilies!!! i was very productive haha

MtvxmqK - Imgur.jpg

Bertha moved in today.She has one of my favorite villager houses......it's set up like a dentist's office.Hmmm...all she needs is a magazine rack.

I managed to do a couple of things yesterday:

-Reaquaint myself with my villagers- surprisingly, no-one moved out during my absence. I half expected Kyle to.
-Finished off the front room of Maxwell's house, which I built to hopefully resemble a small artist's cafe. I don't have pics, but I'm pretty proud of it.
-Started to remake the top floor of Earth's house and attempted to style it around Mount Olympus.

I got most of my randomly placed trees cut down, upgraded Nookling Junction to T&T Mart, and got the store Kicks!

Last edited:
Hmm.. Not that much. Diva is moving, I don't like her but her house is in a perfect spot so I don't want an empty spot there

I visited a beautiful dream town and found some cool ideas (leaving clothes in the plaza to match your town's theme? so cool and much better than pyjamas).
I also got a new piece of gold furniture. I didn't have much time to do anything because I've got a LOT of schoolwork tonight (I really shouldn't be on the forums, heh) but I feel pretty happy and inspired.

Today I had a huge yard sale to clear out the inventory of all four of my houses and it was amazing! I just threw everything on the ground and had people come take it all. It was very awesome, and now I had a solid plan for my town!

I didn't do anything special yet, just watered some thirsty flowers, talked to my neighbours, dug out fossils...

Back