• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finished decorating my side character's empty room!! I think all the houses (3 houses, 18 rooms) are like 95% done. c:
My town is like 98% completed now!! XD

I got T-Bone moved out, and Merengue moved in ^_^ Totally pleased! Now just have to get Bree, Graham and Winnie to move. Winnie is sitting right on top of where I want my side character's house to be, so hopefully she leaves first.

Did my dailies and finally got around to creating a side/pattern character, Dingus! :p He's gonna be a "special snowflake" type that lives in a log cabin complete with the Sloppy series. Dingus'll also be my path pattern slave......

Angus gave me a Regal armoire, which I still need to complete the Regal series in my backroom. Dropped it off at Re-Tail to be refurbished to green - my customized room is coming along nicely!

Trying to get a buttload of trades done today so I don't have to worry about doing them piecemeal in the future. So far, so good! And while I usually find setting up trades to be stressful, I'm feeling pretty fabulous today. Everything's been going so smoothly. No bumps in the road, no hiccups. Not that any of my trades have gone south before, but I'm always on edge about them for some reason (lol, the reason is crippling anxiety) but that's not the case today ♥ I'm really happy about it, even though it's such a small thing.

Later on I think I'll take my side character (the storage mule!) out and start expanding his place. Since I was only using him for storage, I just gave him a dresser and a couch, haha - but I think I'd really love to decorate a bunch more rooms, seeing as I don't want to change any of my current rooms in my mayor's home, even though I do have to finish one of them for her sometime today as well.

So not much has actually been accomplished yet, but I'm working on it and feeling pretty great, so that warrants its own little celebration I think~ :)

I started my Dream Suite Project, finally got all of Shrunks jokes and can now do the Shrunk Funk Shuffle and someone came to visit

Started today by resetting for a normal or uchi villager... It took around 54 attempts, but in the end, I managed to get Agnes in an okay spot. It's not the greatest placement, but it's not completely terrible, so I think I can work with it.

Did my first PWP ceremony, for the suspension bridge... I went ahead and put down another, as well as deleting the original cobblestone bridge. As much as I like the placement of the cobblestone one, it doesn't match my town nearly as well as the suspension bridge does. On the subject of PWPs, I got my first suggestion today, from Sterling: a lighthouse! I'm looking forward to building that tomorrow.

Finally, I unlocked the island, so I headed over there and caught a whole bunch of bugs and fish for the museum. There's still a lot of island stuff I need, but I have plenty of time.

I kicked away my paths that got messed up by pattern switching to prepare for natural dirt paths, got a turban shell for the encyclopedia/museum, arranged my house according to feng shui (there wasn't much), and got my fortune told my Katrina. woohoo

Reset Player 2 because I wasn't happy with her face. It took 2 days to move her items and give her back her bells.

Broke my record and got 7 invites to sit on a bench or log in one night.

- Gracie came to town for the first time, so I spent some of the day TT to pass all four checks (naughty, I know! I'm just impatient)

- Robin moved out (she lived right next door to my mayor house) and I built a fountain where her house was (using the time I skipped for Gracie).

- I moved Annalisa into my town, from my little boy's town as he hadn't played in a few days, found her in boxes and was distraught! So I get a new villager I didn't expect and he can still visit her :)

- I replanted my hybrid red roses, still trying to get those elusive blues!

Oh and I started building a totem pole near my camp site, because Marshal requested it to "make Stitches happy" and I thought it was cute :)

Last edited:
bought lots and lots of turnips, lets hope I can sell them in time!
moe moved out so now I'm at 8 villagers. I cleaned up my town and basically just counted flowers and restocked my hybrid shop lol.
I also found my first lucky clover today! c:

Actually buying the game lol and meeting my neighbors, paying of the 10,000 bells, and watering everything.

ZE2pte0 - Imgur.jpg

I received another pic from Derwin the geeky ducky.

got Lily!!! not originally planning n getting her, but she's just so cute omg

sooo now I have 4 normals T___T (why are there sooo many cute normal villagers asdfghdfhha)

Back