• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got a lot done in my town today!

I was supposed to reset for Chevre, but gave up on that very quickly because every villager who tried to move in used the exact same spot behind my house, which is very much off limits. >.> So I instead adopted the villagers from my cycling town which I got on here yesterday! :) Hopefully I'll be able to find the rest of the villagers I need easily.

Also, I unlocked the gardening store and Sable talked to me for the first time.

I got Charlise's pic earlier today, so that makes six villager pics so far. It's a bit late, but I also passed the 50 day milestone a couple of days ago.

In Tenshi, I ordered some stuff for my dreamers to get when they visit my dream town.

In Starpass, I won the Fishing Tourney and put down some paths.

In my cycle I bred over 300 Hybrids and Transferred half to my main town >.< plus 60 normal flowers
So i'm so happy to have my town filled with so many hybrids now!

Last edited:
oh god i sold a locker full of turnips today and received the famous stock trader badge!
i didn't compete in the fishing tourney today though. i also organized a ton of flowers/bush starts/saplings.
and now i'm off to breed flowers! c:

I had to post on here today because I did so much! I moved out Leonardo finally, convinced Zucker to move in, bought a bunch of villager pictures, traded for a toy hammer, had someone come over to weed, help my boyfriend with his town, and caught a lot of bugs on the island! It was a super productive day!

OH AND, I bought and wrapped a ton more presents for my Easter giveaway egg hunt, and moved all my flowers to the beach and all the hybrids into my pockets so they wont get crushed during said event!

Last edited:
I've been storing up bells for my house expansion. ;v;
I've also been debating if I should switch to the Bell Boom ordinance for a lil so I can get heaps of money for beetles...

The struggle.

I customized more furnitures... someday I'll finally get that all done... so much furniture...

I customized more furnitures... someday I'll finally get that all done... so much furniture...

For a while I was leaving a ton of stuff in front of retail so I wouldn't forget to customize it, and I would hand an item to Cyrus and then go to the island for beetles(usually 45 mins or so) come back, sell my beetles, get my item, put in a new item, and repeat, it was a pretty nifty system I had going! (everything in my mayor house is pink so I had to customize LOTS of furniture)

I got a couple of badges, finished building a suspension bridge (gonna have to destroy a cobblestone one tomorrow so I can rebuild it as suspension), convinced Pekoe to move in, and found my first two hybrids - pink tulips and blue violets.

My town is only about 2 weeks old, so there's still a lot to do.

Finish my campsite, all set to reset a bit for a camper I like... and find out that I've got a plot from the void on the same day. The plot showed up in such a good spot though, that I'm not even upset, and saved the town as is.

I didn't accomplish much today except lose in the stalk market this week :c
Kid Cat also moved in unexpectedly, however I also lost Flurry expectedly so I'm having mixed emotions.
Still trying to rearrange my flowers and move all my normal ones to my beach, and hybrids off the beach or more organized in areas by flowers? After this, I'll be redoing my paths as I used winter paths.

I didn't play too much yesterday, because I had plans for the evening. But between last night and this morning (so far), I got rid of the second cobblestone bridge and started construction on a suspension bridge. One more to replace after that.

Did the first upgrade on my basement. Should be able to pay that off today or tomorrow, then I can finish expanding it to full size.

Found Pekoe's plot for her house - right where I would have put her, had I the choice. She'll move in tomorrow. I just need to decide where I'll put my coffee shop and police station, when they get suggested, and I can start landscaping.

Started a hybrid garden on my little beach. It isn't much good for fishing and the villagers never wander down there, so it seems like the safest place.

First World ACNL Problems: Today I went to the Island to catch fish to sell for my Public Works Project and all I could catch were fish new to my encyclopedia so I am giving them to the museum...

Yesterday was the meteor shower in my game. I'm time traveling between yesterday and today to quickly get rare items. Hopefully I get a throne soon... :)

Back