• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Got my silver HHA badge, got Marshal to move in, and fixed my path a bit+planted some more cherry trees. :blush:

I accomplished accidentally TTing Clay into boxes... ugh! I was planning on swapping him out for another villager eventually, but I hadn't fully committed yet. I made him move into one of my other towns to give me time to decide if I want to cycle for him. In the words of Rick James, "I was havin' too much fun!"

On a more positive note, I found Curlos in the campsite in Parcell. After asking him at least 12 times, he finally obliged. Yesssss.

Yesterday (i forgot if i posted this here or not lol) i got my Zen Garden area in town finished and unlocked the QR Code machine for my alts so they were able to place my path. Just finishing up landscaping overall and very pleased with how my town is turning out.

destroyed the fence and replaced it with a hammock! i also planted more trees and yesterday i started breeding for pink lilies and blue pansies, but got nothing even after using fertilizer :(

Over the past few days, I've wedged a few necessarily, but not necessarily pretty, PWPs into lesser-visited corners of town. Nobody can complain about a lack of a well or a wind turbine, now, because they're up against the wall around the town hall and police station ;)

Now that I've unloaded all my starts and cleaned up my town, put all my items into storage on my side characters, etc I finally have enough space and freedom to work on making a proper park and stuff like that. I think my first order of business is to build a fountain, but since I already have one built elsewhere, I'm not sure whether to destroy that one first...

Used my life savings of bells (30mil) wasted it on turnips (90 ea) found a town selling them for 572 now I have 1 billion bells

Last edited:
TODAY WOW

I got almost every unorderable from a very nice person

I finally completed my paths

I grew about 30 hybrids and sold them

I made a convenience store as well as a mini museum

I did some touch ups on the miyama onsen (my fancy shmancy hotel for weebs)

Got rid of Caroline

Discovered a fossil

And rearranged my house to look a little bit more presentable.

BIG DAY

Just plot reset for the first time ever and it was completely unnecessary. Great spot on the first try... booyah! I'm already annoyed at the process, though. I don't understand how someone can have the patience to do it over and over and over and over...

I completed my second house payment on my final alt and found the fossil that I missed yesterday.

...It was right next to my mayor's house!

Today I sold my turnips for a massive profit, had some new visitors over to play, finally opened Katrina's on Main St, donated a red king crab and quant painting (given to me by Beau <3 ) to the museum, visited Redd to look at his fakery, tore down the wishing well to make room for my next villager and started on my 2nd cycling town! Busy day!

I got my second mannequin from the Able sisters today and dressed it like a pirate, paid off my flower clock PWP, accidentally erased one of my path patterns after the shops closed so have to wait until morning to re-acquire it :( My town has a lot of white squares everywhere >.>

In my Japanese town, I stopped Richardo from moving- he's my only lazy, I need some PWP's from him before he can move! LOL

I finally got my last dreamie and now I'm plot resetting her. Once I'm done with that I'll finally be able to soley focus on decorating my town. c:

I finally ordered the cafe to be built.
Traded for a couple villager pics and a yule log with someone on here.
Stored the mush set in letters in the post office.
Talked to Gulliver. He's going to Hawaii.

Haven't done too much today. Made bank on some turnips and payed off a chunk of my house debt.
I was lazy today xD

Back