• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Yesterday, I gained 5 million bells and got my last dreamie; Kid Cat for free! Today I went up another 6 million~ I love trades c: I also got the silver bell badge.

Last edited:
Fished my butt off today to pay off the Dream Suite all in one day. Don't know what I want to build tomorrow after the ceremony! Maybe the Blue Bench Jitters asked me for :)

did more turnip farming today! halfway to 100 million, I really need that abd!
jitters moved out and elmer moved in randomly :c

I adopted Erik from someone, although I'm not looking forward to plot resetting again, I'll have my 10th villager now.

I got rid of Punchy. It took hours. Long, painful hours. But he's gone, and I made a new friend in the process~ :3

Today I'm all about filling that last villager slot. Then I'll get to planning. Sometimes the best days are the days where you don't do much at all, though, so I might take a break and just roam around without any real goal in mind ♥

i just got francine's pic after giving her a perfect peach! i was so surprised haha, she's only been in my town for a month which is so weird, but i'm so happy now :)

Plot resetted Erik! I'm pretty happy, he only took about maybe 15 resets or so :]

Today I got the bronze seafood maniac badge, the ogre's wig from nintendo zone, finished building a custom sign, and got Mira to suggest the log bench.

I have placed a tonne of paths, planted a tonne of trees, and bought a bunch of clovers/bush-starts... I'm just landscaping haha.

Got a lot done today! I've completed the fossil exhibit in my museum, got a golden axe for my mayor and a silver watering can for my first alt, and passed my first fashion check with a sporty attire.

Updated Palette's DA today for the first time..looking for critique. I linked my thread below. I also cleaned up the remaining loose flowers that spawned when i was cycling for Pietro back. A nice user was helping me but they haven't been online and i have been anxious to get started on my DA.

Critique my DA here

Today was a little busy in my town because I finished three custom designs! :eek: I made a bunch of cute natural color sweaters in the hopes that my villagers would start wearing them, and match with my over-all woodsy town theme. I also spent a little time landscaping as usual, as I'm still trying to make my area with a firepit look cohesive with the town/surround area. And now I'm about to go to the island to beetle harvest!

Eunice asked to move out my town so that's awesome. I got 420,000 bells off of selling perfect oranges and I continued my path makings so it's about 1/8 done.

My new player received her golden water can. Found out that it's okay to TT back a month while doing the perfect town challenge.
Ten days in my guest town went back to May. Five more day and she received the golden water can.

Sarah completed her diving collection. One more player to go.

I finally finished my second characters cute (and very small) little house. It's got a very modern, minimalist look to it, but is still pretty cozy imo. He also has a completed outfit and got a haircut! One of my temporary villagers is moving out today and I'm delighted to say that Pietro will be taking Poncho's place. Jock characters just aren't my thing and I'l be glad to stop hearing about his workouts all the time. :I

I also got around to designing corners for my path, lol. ; w;

Back