• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

i always bump this when i get a new picture, but i got wolfgang's pic today!! i got him on the fifth of february, so it's been maybe two months at most but i'm really surprised- i TTed quite a lot to get rosie out of town. i'm so happy though, this is the fourth villager pic i've received! now to only get poppy or molly's...

I got Merengue's Pic! It's the first villager picture I've ever gotten and it's from my favorite villager ;3;

I did all my normal town chores like move new flowers, talk to all my villagers, check the shops on main street etc. Today was bamboo shoot day so I ran around town and dug up all of the bamboo shoots to sell! I did some landscaping around Cheif's house because he just recently moved in, and Opal FINALLY asked to move out, hallelujah!

i always bump this when i get a new picture, but i got wolfgang's pic today!! i got him on the fifth of february, so it's been maybe two months at most but i'm really surprised- i TTed quite a lot to get rosie out of town. i'm so happy though, this is the fourth villager pic i've received! now to only get poppy or molly's...

Congrats, I got Roscoe's pic today. Hopefully I can get Olivia and Pietro's before April fools.

Last edited:
I planted some more trees, got a lot of money and planted a lot of flowers. Overall not too much today.

Finally Mr. Badge guy dropped by and gave player 3 a golden medal tour badge. I've been waiting for some good weather so she could get it.

I had someone drop by and take care of a petition as well as drop Katie off. I'm also casually doing some landscaping- just moving flowers around, really- while I wait for an appointment with the lovely Pancetti. Later on, I'll have to go to the island and catch a tiger beetle for Blanche. I swear, I've learned my lesson about fulfilling all my villagers' requests for bugs and filling up their houses, but I can't deny that sweetie... At least it would (somewhat) match her decor? Pity that crickets aren't in season.

I celebrated Skye's birthday, got and funded a new PWP, got the golden series done, and finally got pink lily's to breed in my town!

i'm almost done with my kitchen! i just need to get a regular fridge, some music, n maybe some more food stuff

I kept resetting my town for an hour just trying to get a decent villager and I got Sterling! Totally was worth it.

Back