• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

My second suspension bridge is officially open, Kicks opened up shop on Main St., got a visit about Club Lol, unlocked the Dream Suite, and I finally got to place my police station in Lux.

I unlocked & opened the Caf? (time travelled), destroyed an un-needed Custom Design Sign, made 14 million bells (sold some BTB), started building & finished paying off a brick bridge, earned my first two badges ever (Bronze & Silver Money Saver badges) got Clay to say he was moving out and welcomed Kody to town. *takes a deep breath* Whew! that was a LOT. xD what TT'ing does. :p

I got the entire Snowman and Flower furniture series. I finished off my first round of mini fossils. Completed my cataloging of all of the wallpaper and carpets in the game.

Pulled up a ton more wilted flowers since I think they will help toward the weeding badge. **fingers crossed

Told Velma she couldn't leave on the 23rd. She's one of the villagers I wouldn't mind seeing leave but maybe not just yet.

((bumping this thread bc it's so fabulous)) anyways i unlocked T&T emporium today!! well, technically. tommy told me about it today, and i was like screaming when i found out because it's been awhile between upgrades lol, i just got my last check yesterday. also updated candyland in the dream suite!

((bumping this thread bc it's so fabulous)) anyways i unlocked T&T emporium today!! well, technically. tommy told me about it today, and i was like screaming when i found out because it's been awhile between upgrades lol, i just got my last check yesterday. also updated candyland in the dream suite!
So did I!

Also, Stitches gave me his pic after I gave him Signatures he needed.

yesterday: let visitors come in to sell turnips alllll day. i had about 30 people come over and received the train station upgrade from this! i decided to upgrade the train station to have the fairytale theme.

today: let a few people come over to sell turnips if they missed out/wanted another opportunity. pekoe is in boxes today, but is hopefully going to a happy home! i also did some turnip farming so i'm pretty much just accomplishing turnip farming right now.
almost close to the ABD machine reward c:

I pulled up a ton of wilted flowers. I hope they are getting me closer to the weeding badge!

Brewster said that I can start working in the cafe tomorrow! :blush: Super excited!

Usual chores. Fossils, selling ore, money rock, watering flowers, etc.

Traded for some rare unorderable international DLC and am getting closer to cataloging every item in the game!

Expanded my house two times today(I time travel, so it's not like it's all that glorious.) I just don't have as much patience as everyone else. Someday I'll play through the game without time traveling. Also, I planted some more flowers and changed my house a bit, since it still had the jingle furniture from Christmas. Not sure what design to put it in though.

I restarted 2 days ago...
Today: Tortimer dropped in to visit and announce that he'd send the ferry tomorrow so that I can visit Summer Island.
I put down some path where I could, since I still have gobs of random trees all over. Hazel is in the boxes phase of moving in...

Other than that I mostly fished. >.> I don't really like any of my current villagers so nothing exciting on that front.

OH! Also, I finally got my Town Development Permit. Huzzah!

Poppy's houseplot appeared today, can't wait for her to move in! I was sad because my fave villager Muffy moved out but at least I have Poppy now.

i got the partition for the club lol because i restarted 13days ago and now im not timetraveling and i got some QR codes path so i places them and Chopped down aller my trees! :)

Last edited:
I did some fishing because it was the fishing tourney, but I decided I wanted to let my animals win so I didn't enter. I also customised some furniture, wrote some letters to my villagers, and planted some new hybrids that I found in my wardrobe :)

got second place in fishing tourney, which is pretty good for my catalog because it's so easy to get first usually :p changed the look of my mayor and stopped rudy from moving!

HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG

so this happened today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which will mean when the post office sends me my ABD, I'll have officially 100% completed the catalogue.

Got some landscaping done and finished some of the rooms in my secondary characters' houses

Back