• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Yesterday I worked on landscaping and moving flowers to their designated spots, took awhile actually haha.

Started to finally landscape my village today.
I was always too lazy to do it, especially the collecting and hoarding of bushes and tree saplings, haha.

I've run over my paths that I just installed yesterday and watered some flowers. Hopefully I'll find some time to finish up the rest of my paths tonight.

I got perfect town today.
It was sort of unplanned. I hadn't been aiming to create the perfect town. I'd just been playing day by day, ladeeda, when suddenly there was a Jacob's Ladder blooming. I ran to the town hall and sure enough, Oakvale is the best town ever.

Yay!

I finished a couple paths. Still waiting for the damn windmill PWP to be suggested so I can put that up, then I think I'll be satisfied with my landscaping and can finally wrap it all up and just live in the town rather than constantly feeling like it's incomplete.

Palette (main town) ~ stopped Ankha from moving and officially am putting that town "on pause" until i cycle enough villagers to hit 9.2k btb
Rescue (cycle town) ~ cycled through some autovoids, had Flurry adopted and have Flora in boxes and hopefully will get Daisy out to her lurker tonight.

I managed to TT Charlise out in time to get my second to last dreamie, Nan, from someone.

lUnBAam - Imgur.jpg

I went to Fauna's birthday party today and was very surprised to find that Wart Jr. was the other guest.I don't think Fauna has ever crossed the river to where Wart lives.Maybe they're pen pals?I dunno.

I spent almost three hours trying to plot reset Punchy :( Although, I am quite satisfied with the spot he eventually chose. The thing that really annoyed me is that I have a large, wide open area of land where I want all of my villagers to live, and instead he kept trying to put his house in a small area surrounded by the river, my town plaza, and 2 PWPs.

I got Carmen's Pic! This is the second picture I've gotten from friendship and not from April Fools Day :blush:

Last edited:
After over a year of playing the game I finally figured out how to get bridge requests from villagers. (in case anyone else doesn't know, villagers won't request bridges if your town already has three bridges in place). So I deleted one of my original bridges and it's been about 3 months but my town now has the wooden bridge, fairy tale and metal bridges! Much better than the suspension bridge and stone bridge that I've had for almost a whole year!!

Today I.... Hm... What did I do today? ._.

The only thing for me to accomplish in my town now is to earn the gold badges I guess...

Traded for a lot of stuff I needed off my Wishlist. Hopefully tomorrow I can start moving my take into my four houses and start getting them organized!

Last night I unlocked the Island and today I expanded my house and finished my first PWP! :)

Took a lot of TT-ing, but oh well. (Sadly all of my 100 turnips were spoiled ;_; I really have to make another save to hold them for me while I TT.)

Back