• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I laid out some flowers and watered them so I can breed them. ^_^

Got the beautiful statue from Redd today, and donated it to the museum. Only 5 more works of art to go before my museum is complete! :D

Got the beautiful statue from Redd today, and donated it to the museum. Only 5 more works of art to go before my museum is complete! :D

Woohoo, not long to go now! :)

Yesterday, Del gave me his pic after I gave him a perfect apple! I was soooo thrilled, he's only been in my town for about a month! I've been doing lots of favors for him since he moved in, and I've also been writing letters every couple of days to all of my villagers and noticed that he and Blanche (my only 'new' villagers) started to ping me with requests. Ahhh I do love my cranky battleship alligator <3

Today, so far, I continued adding bushes around Labryth and expanded Raul's house. I've also given him items that I think would be found in a small blacksmith's workshop, such as a fireplace and a ventilation fan.

Today has been amazing! I paid off the cafe and had a cup of coffee, i got the police center from Tia (yes!) and paid that off, got my 3rd fashion check from gracie and that is about it. Today has been great!

Started making a little park area yesterday and had Brewster's suggested. Today my "spare" fountain has been demolished so I can see if it would work over there... I'm trying to find a place for it and it's proving a little difficult.

I took the plunge and adopted Molly today, I'm happy about that but I really, really don't want to plot reset tomorrow.

Organized all my flowers after a period of two hours..and managed to pay off for my police station

Paid off my LAST HOME LOAN! *fireworks* And I also started ordering all the furniture that I've cataloged for my bathroom so I can get that finished, and then I will start working on getting the rest of my rooms finished after begging people for the last few furniture pieces I need! THEN ON TO THE OTHER THREE HOUSES!

I just obtained all my dreamies!!! Now to get rid of some PWPs for plot resetting purposes and make a new character.

Last night, I got Elvis out of my town (finally!) and donated enough items to the museum to unlocl the Cafe! :) Now I just have to wait...

Player 2, 3 and 4 in Town Lolly finished their fishing collection.
After the fishing tournament 11 players will have a golden fishing rod.
Replaced the pathways in Town Lolly. Old ones were too light in the bright sunshine.

Tammi requested the illuminated tree PWP today, which I've been wanting to add to my town. Once I'm finished with my current project, I'll be demolishing another one in order to make room for the tree. I've hit the PWP limit a little earlier than I was expecting...

NQKGWHk - Imgur.jpg

Peanut moved in today.She might be Filbert's peppy sister.

Back