• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Did a lot of plot resetting in my second town today. Which means I've ignored my main town... I need to remedy that. It's Klaus's birthday, I think, so I don't want to miss it!

Planted A LOT of trees, made my fairy ring area a little more tidy, cleaned up stuff I had laying around..
Did my daily activities, checked campsite, had derwin (yuck), talked to all my villagers and checked pings, got my coffee, went shopping to clean out nookingtons, and then I sold everything at retail and got one piece custom made.

A fairy ring sounds adorable! ♥

Main town side player Christa received her gold weeding and redone furniture badge.

Guest town in summer side player caught a tarantula and a few more bugs. A scorpion, walking leaf and two winter bugs to go.
One more side player to go.

It was pretty busy in my town today! Opal moved out the other day (thank the gods), so I wanted to snag one of my dreamies before someone awful moved in and I was stuck with them (especially if they moved in on a path!!!). So, I ended up getting Drago for a really great trade, just traded a leaf bed to get him, and plot reset him into the PERFECT spot! He's set right next to the waterfall coming down from the cliff, and I'm planting a bunch of bamboo and red flowers around his house. I'm super excited because now I have all of the "fantasy" villagers; Julian, Phoebe, and Drago! Lastly, I rearranged one of my rooms because I expanded it!

I gave Walt the soft-drink display from my 7-11 set. I didn't think he'd actually take it lol. It looks nice in his house so I'm letting him have it.

I planted some trees and flowers, played hide and seek with some of my villagers, watered some hybrids, and then a villager Ive been trying to move out for weeks finally pinged to move out and I am sooooo excited! :D

got some more hybrids, tore down a bridge so that I can replace the cobblestone bridge with the drawbridge

I paid off a PWP arch for the center of the lower half of my town. I also found a nice table with umbrella at club tortimer and had a nice chat with a dude who says he works for nintendo. ;) He was polite though, didn't ask for any information or anything. Poor thing had been waiting four hours to see another player! Felt bad I had to go but I was worried the internet might kick like the first time I was chatting with someone. Also got some Durians!

A got a heck ton of landscaping done. I planted more flowers and bushes from my crazy hoarding and I managed to plant a lot of trees. I can't believe I forgot I plant trees by just burying 1000 bells with a golden shovel instead I've been having to go buy one each day and suffer.....

bought my crown today :'v yayz
still attempting to get the silver watering can from leif... i could have sworn i've bought 50 bags of flower seeds by now
... but i guess not haha

I bought and axe and I'm go to try and landscape tomorrow! :) I also got all of my current villagers' pictures and will soon be planting more bananas on the beach tomorrow. Can't find any coconuts! :/

In the middle of breeding a lotta tulips. Im working on this: (incl the windmill)
Holland-flowers.jpg

Plus I got all my villagers pictures, I gave some gifts to my resident and villagers and..
Oh right, I prepared to receive my big order of 6 sets :)

I made an entirely new town!
I just got my second copy of ACNL so I moved my original town to the digital copy and started my secondary town on the cartridge.

So far I've: Gone shopping and gave my new mayor a new look, payed off my down payment, layed out paths, cut down all the trees in the way of the path, designed a town flag, sat through all of isabelles blabbing, AND did all of my regular daily stuff on my main town!

update to what i have accomplished today: got my silver watering can! WOOO! and built 1/2 rice racks in front of the flower path leading up to my perfect orange orchard @__@; this natural-path town is becoming a lot of work haha

I rearranged some flowers and planted bushes. I also finished my cemetery! All I need to do now is wait for the trees to grow and chop them down for stumps!

Back