• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

In my summer town my last side player caught a tarantula in 5 minutes. It was wish on a star night so I asked for one before I started.

Town Lolly side players are working on the diving collection. 3 started with none and by the end of the night 2 have 4 more to go.
The other player has 20 more.

I started working on my town (︶ω︶)

ugh my lil baby rosie moved RIGHT next to my campsite. . . and at the time i had no idea how to do the villager placement thing >o< so i kinda spent the day planting bush starts and cherry trees around and made some sort of border for the campsite. im actually pretty proud of myself (▰˘◡˘▰)

Julian moved in today via random move-in. I'm not planning on keeping him, though... *a bunch of fangirls surround me hopefully with their 3DS's in hand*
At least I'm not keeping him forever. I will keep him until another smug moves in. For now I'm trying to get rid of Del or Harry.
Also I got everyone else's pics yesterday from April Fool's. :3

TREES. TREES EVERYWHERE.

I spent most of my day getting fruits from everyone else and planting them! I'm too lazy to do paths, so I thought that trees would make my town look nicer hahaha :)

Also planning to have a little park set-up on the northeast part of my town, along with a flower garden in the other areas.

Well, I finally paid off my home loan and now I'm getting the upstairs added. FINALLY. I decided to do things the hard way and totally neglect the beetle island, and fished my way out of debt :p

Last edited:
So.. Here's what I accomplished.
~Paid off my second loan
~About to complete my development permit
~Going to place ordinance for beautiful town
~Bushes grew
~Completed some trades :3​

got all my villagers' pics, merengue moved in, now i'm working on getting my hybrids and moving curt out

got all my villagers' pics, merengue moved in, now i'm working on getting my hybrids and moving curt out

I got Merengue few days ago too <3, and yup I also tried to get Curt out long time ago xDD

Last edited:
I got all my villagers pictures from April Fool's. And I had Rudy put his house in a terrible spot after getting him from someone's void.

I really didn't want him... I need more girl villagers.

I finally got Jacques to move out and Ankha moved in as a randomly selected villager
There goes my idea of cycling villagers through my ninth villager spot (totally worth it)
I watered all of my flowers and planted more bushes along my roads :3
I also finally got the alpinist dress which I really like, got the mannequin from Labelle, and made a pro design.

I started my second town today! It's going to hopefully have a super cool Sailor Moon theme. I also created the first 3 characters (holding off on a fourth for plot resetting purposes).

I got all of my villager's pics today as well as did some landscaping to deal with me plot-resetting Coco into the wrong spot. The landscaping is going well so far.

Finished plot resetting Octavian, he was two spaces off, but whatever :p

Back