• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I did something I have never done before and will probably never do again. I caught a whale shark and was annoyed. I was after a saw shark for Octavian.

I got over 700,000 score from the HHA. I'm sure I'm making this HHA stuff more difficult than it needs to be, but at least I'm heading in the right direction.

The wooden bridge is in and the 2nd one will be done today. I love the wooden bridge.
Removed the Heart PWP so the 3rd bridge can be remove.

2nd day of tarantula hunting for Town Reality Mayor and she found one. It's now in the museum.

lazytown has their fountain back again. Stopped Poncho from leaving.

Added the fountain to Bellmare, then paid off the yellow bench too.
Tried to talk Fauna into moving in, but no dice.

I caught four new fish for my museum/encyclopedia!! Also got two PWPs suggested, too bad I don't have any interest in building them.

i moved in/out a few villagers and i worked on landscaping!!! rn i'm focusing on taking out the trees i don't want and carefully planning where to put the trees that i do want. it's a lot of work but it'll pay off eventually!!

I caught a Tarantula around 2 am last night....and had to let it go because my pocketses were full. The agony T_T
Oh well, it's in my encyclopedia now.

I didn't really do much today since I was busy with school but I mainly just ran some errands and do my daily chores.

Dear lord, I finally got the gold medalist badge. Thank god because that was tedious. Now I have 3000 medals to spend on island items but I'm not quite sure what yet.

Didn't accomplish much, but I did find out that Dizzy (who just left my brother's town) is moving in. I have spent literal months keeping villagers out and staying at 9 until I could find a camper, but forgot that you can pull voided villagers if you visit a town. *Sighs* That puts me at 3 lazies and not one cranky (which is what I've been wanting). At least he moved into a decent spot! He didn't destroy anything, thank goodness!

realized that i play ACNL for the fun of earning everything and meeting everyone
decided to reset again hahaha! should be a fun time getting back the badges and stuff that i earned :')

update: i am now the mayor of Potatown
was working on using the first day to catch a bunch of things for my encyclopedia
ended up catching like 8 red snappers lmao

Last edited:
After seeing the wooden bridge I decided to remove a bridge in my other town. I don't think it's been requested yet so hope my two cranky villager request it today. Bug off starts tomorrow and than the fireworks show.

Last fairytale bridge is gone in my main town. I removed a PWP and the bridge should go in the same spot.

Side Player Craig in my newest town has 65 million bells. It was raining all night so no tarantulas.

I completed either my 3rd or 2nd Gracie Fashion Check and did some landscaping so as to clean up my town which is currently infested with flowers and junk.

Craig and Milady caught their tarantula in Town Reality. Scorpion season starts tonight and hope to catch them fast for all 3 players.
I'd like to start designing my new town.

Back