• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Freya moved in and I completed paying off my campsite! :>

Last edited:
My mayor character caught a scallop for Pascal and ticked another item off her catalogue. My secondary character created for Streetpass took out a loan for a basement.

Got my mush furniture for the day with the mayor, and bought Riace the exotic exterior and redyed her hair. Also, Sterling recommended the instrument shelter! yaaaaaaaaaaasss
So I built that and paid it off. It'll be up tomorrow!

Convinced Skye to move-in from my campsite! YAY :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finally have 10 villagers now!

I finally got a full Princess furniture set, I redid two rooms in my house so they look nice and tidy, customized some furniture, and had a lovely chat with Fauna. ^_^

I have way too much work to do in my town oh my stars
I planted loads of apples and peaches to finish up my design and convinced Twiggy to not move out because she's going to be stuck in my town for the rest of her life..........
I watered a bunch of flowers to try to make some hybrids
I also just hung out with Midge a lot. I started up my sister's old gamecube animal crossing town and she had my Midge and it just made me want to spend time with her, so I hung around her house a bit in my new leaf town. she's such a cutie

Last edited:
bought a lot of new unorderables from some nice people last night and have been pelting my villagers with beans 24/7. my TNT mart finally opened so i can start ordering items for people, ordered like 40ks worth right off the bat lol. house expansion is still on hold since i cant seem to get a decent fence or mailbox in my shop. trees are growing in and look very nice with all their variety of colors especially as i begin to surround them with hybrids. saharah was in my town again today but didnt give me anything i didnt already have. chief already is seeming to warm up to me which is nice :) barold asked to move today and was immediately shot down even though he refuses to change his shirt back to something cute

I managed to get a villager to move out after time traveling, which was a relief because it was my first time trying to time traveling so many days into the future.

I will have built a bench by day's end! I can't wait until villagers begin suggesting PWPs to me! :>

Finally found the bottled ship on the island today! Played a few tours whilst I was there as well.

Frank asked me to deliver something to Portia. And Vladimir wrote me a letter and his gift was some stationery to write me back - haven't had that happen before!

Also got KK Folk from tonight's gig.

I organised my flowers a little, and I payed off my home loan! I also opened up the dream suite (although I just now realised that I forgot to hold the ceremony... oops), and got my house exterior changed.
I also gave Marcel his medicine, he's been sick since yesterday :c

My cousin visited and gave me a silver slingshot. Got Hugh to move. Saw Phoebe in campsite but passed.

I was a little meanie and opened a present for another villager, and it was a town fruit I still needed. :cool:
(Now I'm only missing pears, but I hate them anyway.)

After over 8 freaking hours of plot resetting I finally got Rosie in the spot I wanted. I don't think a reset has ever taken me this long before but I did it! Right on both lines like I wanted it. Yessss. *fist pump in the air*

12242838_192396961096224_2097433325_o.jpg

- removed all the patterns for paths in my town so I can slowly replace them with white roses for a different uniform path
- removed the ice set from museum and finally arranged it in my secondary's house
- took out the gyroids in museum storage and tediously attached 30 of them to mail and cataloged it and saved it (got so many more to do)
- moved all of my bushes, saplings, and fertilizer sachets into museum storage
- stopped procrastinating about landscaping and used up all of my precious hydrangea starts
- spent so many hours farming bells to sell for TBT and to buy sweets furniture (the pain)

I have so much yet I need to do to finish cleaning my town.... this is gonna be a long night/weekend

Back