• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I spent quite a while organizing my flowers. I had recently restarted and i've been buying hybrids from people and just left my old flowers scattered. Now I have all pansies in one area, cosmos in another, etc. That took a while because I was too lazy to dump out my inventory so I was working with five spaces to move flowers around town. I assessed the fossils I found and both of them had already been donated so that was annoying. In my old file I never found all the fossils, bugs, fish, or artwork so hopefully i can complete the museum 100% this time around. But that will take a long time because the artwork is only found once a week and sometimes I don't want to donate it because its pretty. I'm working on the exterior of my house, I just need a mailbox now. The area around my house is full of black tulips which are my favorite at the moment, so my house kind of compliments them with dark colors. I still need a lot of work inside though. I'm not sure how I want to style all my rooms. I have the main room sloppy and I'm collecting green furniture slowly from T&T emporium. I'm really trying to get most of my villagers to move out. I have Violet, Lobo, Bella, Tank, Peggy, and Graham on my list of people to move out. The only villagers I like in my town are Deirdra, Shari, and Simon. If anybody reading this would like the 7 villagers on my list to move out, PM me and I'll let you know when I convince them to leave :)

Got my first requested PWP! WOOT! It was for the water pump. Building it next to my campsite! :>

Went island hopping for a pink wetsuit, but after an hour I settled for a regular one. :(

I got a dreamie, Monique! She may not seem not like much but first time i laid eyes on her in my campsite it was a long ways to get her. First i had to get rid of Groucho... then i had to find someone on here to give her to me (because she moved out of the site). then i had to time travel again to get her house built and dang... i was just Doctor Who today... lol

I got Katie for the first time! It's not really an accomplishment, but she's just adorable.

I got Katie for the first time! It's not really an accomplishment, but she's just adorable.

Katie is cute!! I've just dropped her at a friend's town :)

Today I did some errands for villagers. Vladimir wanted a rainbow trout and Ruby wanted something small for her room. I got some medicine for Tammy. I went visiting another friend. Redd is in town today and he has a perfect painting but I already have that one.

stopped marina from moving, got the picnic blanket pwp suggestion from phoebe and adopted beau (i'm currently plot resetting, it's taking forever )x)

I forgot to post here yesterday, lol. I got Marina from someone the other day and plot reset exactly 73 times yesterday and I gave up by then and let her plot somewhere else, she didn't destroy anything and I worked with it. It was worth it for her. :>

Back