• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I finally got around to cut down all the random trees, and started planting them in a nice order.
My town finally starts to look like something. :D

Bought the alpine and rococo sets and started decorating my house. I got the first floor almost done with the alpine series, but had to stop because my battery started running low. I managed to get all of the alpine things in it though, it was just a few extra decorative things I had left to put up. Tomorrow, I plan to refurbish some of the things in it; I'm thinking I'll go with the dark wood and find a nice t-shirt to go with it. I'm pretty happy with my house so far.
EDIT: I finished my upstairs for now! I made it into a little study with rococo furniture, but I still need to expand it and add some more things in.

I also set down some more paths; one leading to the town tree from the train station, and one leading to my house in stead of it abruptly ending a little bit before the bridge. I still need to cut down some trees though. Most of them will be replaced with fruit trees I think.
EDIT: I cut down all of the trees that were in the middle of my path. I broke my axe, but to be fair I already had some damage done to it, lol. Fortunately, I had a spare one.

I also held the ceremony for the Dream Suite and I experimented with outfits and hairstyles. I think I'm going to stick with the pale green colour and the vintage business hairstyle, but I'm still testing some styles out.
I also sold a bunch of junk to Re-Tail, most of it was stuff that had previously been clogging up my room, the rest of it was mostly clothes that were pretty ugly, lol.

EDIT: I watered all of my flowers, so that I could move them freely tomorrow. I'm planning to make a dream of my town available tomorrow, it's still a huge WIP, but I want to get it out there. I'm pretty excited about it!

Today has been a constructive day!

Last edited:
Actually decided to do the Dream Suite instead! Can't wait to start visiting towns!

Finally after 4 days and hours and hours of island hopping I managed to find a sea globe!! So freaking happy.
Cyrano sold me a real "jolly" painting so that sucker went straight to Blathers.
Bought a new dress at Gracie's in the sale.

i didn't go jack in my town, but i help namstar rearrange their flowers all over their plaza. it's so fun moving flowers around and helping people landscape.. someone pay me to come you landscape. i'm so bored i need it.

Passing Gracie's fashion check,it's the first time I've ever seen her in my town.

I planted some trees. Farmed bushes at the island. Trapped some villagers to farm pwps. The usual stuff.

Convinced Portia not to move.
Rearranged my hybrids on my beach in prep for snowman season.
Delivered a centipede to Cyrano.
Delivered a queen to Beardo.

Fished a lot and hunted loads of bugs and then did some dream visiting.

•Flowers arranged around houses
•Flowers a ranged around pond
•More flowers arranged
•Paths set down almost everywhere necessary
•About to upload dream town!

Back