• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

main town: some normal stuff, i started working on another room in my mayor's house and some other stuff. dug up a toN of bamboo, i also relandscaped a bit around my drinking fountain pwp!!
alSO i got the tire toy pwp suggestion from lucky, so i demolished a bench in my park and tomorrow i'm going to put a tire toy where it was.

frog town: i adopted gigi!!!!! now i'm only missing one dreamie (frobert) and honestly i am sooo happy i love gigi so much. i used to have her in my main town and i'm really happy to get her back because I missed her a lot ;;
i'm gonna plot reset her tomorrow (if i remember to....,,,,)

I did some more work on my Streetpass house and picked up three Streetpasses while walking around town. One house had three balloons, which made up for the fact the other two towns were called, I swear this is true, my butt and MtNipple. It was actually the second time I'd Streetpassed BigNips of Mount Nipple. His house is kind of crappy.

Last edited:
in my second town I plot reset gigi (she went into a perfect spot actually!!) and then I did my usual chores or what to call them... I also put away a lot of stuff in storage, so now my town isn't as messy as it used to be!! I also met up with both drift and jeremiah... I played for quite a while but mostly I just did the usual stuff and spoke to my villagers ^^

i haven't played in my main town yet but i'll do that soon i think...

Rosie FINALLY suggested the fairytale bridge! Now for Fang to suggest the wooden bridge...

I destroyed almost all the PWP and built new ones in the places I don't want my new villagers to put their houses in. I adopted Punchy yesterday so today I'll begin to plot reset. Sigh.

Moved Francine in. Thought about plot resetting her next to Chrissy but said eh who cares lol. Just happy to have them both.

Moved Gladys out after a struggle that took several months to get her to finally leave my town. She never pinged once the whole time she was there until recently and words can't explain how unbelievably happy I was.

Last edited:
I switched the paths in my town since the trees changed color. I like to keep the paths matching with the season.

Not a thing! It's Thanksgiving, so spending it with my *other* family, lol.

Played the Harvest Festival. Got the whole thing done in an hour and 45 minutes (phew!) and got all the secret ingredients right. It took me a while to catch the scallop that Franklin wanted.

Had a friend drop round to pick up some things I ordered for her.

I didn't participate in the Harvest Festival this year, but I was able to organize a bunch of my backup flowers to replace the ones that were trampled.

I was able to give away one of my villagers to a good home (he was their dreamie) so I can FINALLY start cycling again AND my sister gave me 20 million to buy villagers with. That last one really isn't an accomplishment but I'm happy about it nonetheless.

Got the Perfect Town status today, woohoo! Now to demolish all the PWP's that I've literally built all over my town, LOL.

Blathers requested the cafe! YAY! I paid it off, can't wait for it to open tomorrow! :>

tried catching a lobster for about an hour. failed. i'm still at the 26th but i'll probably give up on doing this event smh

Nothing today. Yesterday I got the 3rd shop upgrade and finally got the museum gift shop.

Back