• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Muffy finally suggested a picnic blanket so I get to put that in my town! Also fixed some decorations around town (I like to use ore and cake as decoration in/around flowers).

I got my gold watering can today! I love the little sway my character does now as she waters. It is sort of soothing.

If Kiki wasn't so creepy.. I would bring her along into my town. Worst Campsite visitor ever.

Day #2 of healing Merry... ugh. lol my mayor is in cosplay of a wizard. I wish I could use a magic spell.... lol (don't get me wrong i love Merry but its a pain :()

Last edited:
I know it was yesterday but because today was pretty uneventful, i'll go ahead and say that I planted loads of fruit trees and they've started growing :3

I accomplished breaking a villager's heart.

Lyman told me he was moving out in a few days.. shortly after him and Tangy were dancing and singing throughout the town together having a blast, I talked to Tangy afterwards and she said she found a lifelong friend and is super happy.

Oops.. sorry Tangy.

I accomplished breaking a villager's heart.

Lyman told me he was moving out in a few days.. shortly after him and Tangy were dancing and singing throughout the town together having a blast, I talked to Tangy afterwards and she said she found a lifelong friend and is super happy.

Oops.. sorry Tangy.

This post made me giggle. Poor Tangy!

Let's see, today I updated my DA. I played as my alt and took him to the island to catch some beetles. He's now fully paid off his house and I won't be expanding it anymore so that's nice to have it finished. Caught some things he didn't have in his catalogue either so that was good. Then switched back to my mayor and went dream visiting to get her a bit closer to getting the dream visitor badge.

i got frobert to agree to leave, but now i'm dying trying to find a replacement.

I got home from work, moved Poncho in, and moved Truffles out forever!

Completely forgot about bridge space rules so I moved a bridge right in front of Erik's house to move it one block..... But nope, I can't. Now I'm bridge-less on the right side of my town until I get him to move out :( But I like him so :(

I built a Snowmam and gave her 5 snowflakes twice. She gave me an Ice Wall and an Ice Carpet. I don't normally like building the Snow family in New Leaf because I hate Snowman Bingo.

Back