• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I just plot resetted for Biskit and it only took like 5 tries to get him into the right spot... I've been very lucky with my current town.

in my new town dr funk showed so i can get club LOL! i thought i'd be bored of this town by now but i'm really enjoying a relaxing fresh start!

I spent half the day plot resetting for Diana. I didn't get her exactly where I wanted her, but it was just a space away so I settled with it.

I just finished my fossil collection, finally! You have no idea how annoying it is to never be able to donate ANY of the identified fossils. >.< It may actually be more annoying to have that all the time now though... :')

First ever pwp request in leaf, o'hare requested the stone henge which I might actually use in the far future since it kinda fits with the theme. And best of all, papi moved in <3 AND I went and convinced pecan to move from a very kind user yay

I made a new character yesterday (my husband, lol) so I played as him for a bit. That involved a bit of item dropping from my mayor and then loading up as him to decorate his tent.

Did a few favours for villagers and then did a bit of landscaping.

Thanks to this forum I reached my 100M and got the Billionaire badge.
Goldie finally recommended a PWP I could use in my town... a fairy tale bench.

I found 5 giant clam shells and turned them into music boxes, and bought the last few Princess items I needed to complete the set.

Lol my favorite part of this thread is reading the posts that basically say

"I paid bills!!" Bills in real life and even in video games!

I restarted my town of 2 years because I'm crazy.. So I've successfully planted/watered countless flowers thanks to a friend and I was able to shuffle in and out 3 villagers that thankfully got replaced by better. Hooray. On my way!

this was yesterday but whatever

I stopped phoebe from moving, bought some stuff and fiNALLY finished my rococo room in my basement!! now I only have one empty room in my mayor's house.... lol... )x

Found a black tulip and black rose today! My first hybrids for a while. I'm getting rid of some flowers from my main section of town for snowmen later in the year and they must have spawned some more. Very happy.

I stopped Tammy from moving out and designed a new Christmas sweater. It's black with christmas trees and a penguin face. I'm pretty proud of it. I've never really been good at designing stuff before.

I played a load as my secondary character today. So I quickly set up the house now that I'm out of the tent and had Portia and Becky both ask to come over - I said yes. They said they loved the greenery. I'm really enjoying the different dialogue from the mayor and secondary characters.

I updated my dream address seeing as my secondary is no longer in a tent. Then I went fishing with him. I miss catching new things all the time.

That's been pretty much it so far. I'm going to do some landscaping in preparation for the snow and snowmen.

Back