• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I built a snowtyke to go with my snowman! Now I'm just trying to build the rest of the family while doing bingo every day!
I also assessed the fossils that I had been stockpiling over the past few days and had one new type to donate...completing this museum is gonna take forever.

I dug up all the flowers that I previously had and I've begun replacing them with red, white, and gold roses for Christmas. Replaced the paths as well and changed my face cut out standee to a Christmas-themed one. I'm currently trying to get my town dream address-ready...

I am a tt, so I actually celebrated Toy Day and the next day Ruby's birthday!

Moved in my uchi dreamie, Pashmina :> hope she helps liven up the place!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am a tt, so I actually celebrated Toy Day and the next day Ruby's birthday!

It's so adorable that Ruby's bday is 12/25 <3

Isn't it, P e o n y? She is the best Toy Day present ever! She keeps giving adorable crazy EVERY day of the year!

I created my cycling town today, and so far I've had a lot of villagers move in and one move out (even though it was to the void :p)

However, a kind soul messaged me today and told me that Lolly was moving out! It's been hard to find a Lolly without having her already reserved, so I was able to buy her and move her into my main town! I'm not too picky about the placement of my villagers as long as they're not on my paths or interfering with my early stages of landscaping so it only took three tries to plot reset her. It's been a good day ^-^

I won my first ever fishing tourney...I only entered two fish and mine was 36 inches longer than the second and third place winners. I feel mildly guilty lol

Moving in Cookie from my campsite as my new peppy. I forgot all about her and she unexpectedly stole my heart XD

Nothing much. When Whitney moved in a bad spot, I kinda stopped playing. I hope she moves out soon!

Today I dug up fossils, talked to my villagers, and bought stuff from the shops. :)

Nothing much. When Whitney moved in a bad spot, I kinda stopped playing. I hope she moves out soon!

Today I dug up fossils, talked to my villagers, and bought stuff from the shops. :)

Aw I say try to work around the Whitney move in. She seems like a good snooty! I had Poncho do that to me, but I worked my path and stuff around his house and now it's all ok!

Aw I say try to work around the Whitney move in. She seems like a good snooty! I had Poncho do that to me, but I worked my path and stuff around his house and now it's all ok!

She is! She's actually one of my dreamies so I was devastated when I didn't plot reset correctly. :( Unfortunately she moved right in front of my plaza and ruins a lot of the stuff I had planned for that area. I might move her out and have someone hold her so I can adopt her again but if not, I'll probably just sell her to someone who really wants her.

She is! She's actually one of my dreamies so I was devastated when I didn't plot reset correctly. :( Unfortunately she moved right in front of my plaza and ruins a lot of the stuff I had planned for that area. I might move her out and have someone hold her so I can adopt her again but if not, I'll probably just sell her to someone who really wants her.

Why don't you just make new plans and keep Whitney? Do you know how long it takes to do the 16 cycle?

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. My motto

played in my main town for the first time in forever, mostlt went to dream towbs but i also spoke to some villagers and did a bit of shopping... i'm still in november so i have to work my way to the current date, and i'd prefer to not skip days soO uhh i've got some work to do )x

I just placed the second metal bench in my bunny town, and I was so amazed and happy that it actually went where I wanted to place it.

Thanks for not screwing me over, Isabelle!

I just spent the last 5 hours (with a grand total of 61 plot resets) getting Kyle's house into the perfect space. Even reading over that last sentence has irritated me.

But he's in a good spot now so does it matter...?

Back