• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all requests.
- Visited my husband's town to sell my turnips for an amazing price!
- Let my husband visit my town to buy flower seeds.
- Cut down a tree and replanted a lychee tree that didn't grow.
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught a full basket of fish and bugs to sell.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Finally, finally, finally got my gold Master Turnip Trader badge from Phineas! Now I'm done with turnips for a while. :D

Mayor:
- Visited my husband's town to work on the host/visitor badges.
- Got a new wallpaper and carpet from Saharah.
- Sent letters and gifts to half of my villagers.
- Ordered gifts from my catalog for the other half of my villagers.

Alt:

I achieved absolutely nothing, because I still can't find a town layout I like, woooo! I love being stubbornly picky about my town layout!

DX

I finished putting down paths on one side of my town (yeah I've been slow and putting it off) Now I only need to do the other side

Normally I dont achieve much except talk to the villagers n plant flowers etc but today I won the bug off !! :) lol

I don't know if I'll get a chance to play later today, so I got in a quick play session early.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers.
- Completed a daily Meow task.
- Cut down some bamboo and tried replanting my lychee tree again. It doesn't want to grow back after Anicotti destroyed it.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Picked up a new purple tulip that spawned and added it to his storage.

I talked to my villagers and did a couple tasks for them, did a tiny bit of landscaping, cut down and planted some trees, had a flower arch PWP finished, and made a museum donation.

Got some ice furniture from snowmam, and got a bingo card and like one number from that snow..pap..a? whatever xD

Talked to my villagers and did a couple tasks for them, started arranging some flowers near the train station, and sold some items.

Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Finally got my lychee tree to regrow so replanted the other trees and bamboo around it.
- Sent letters and gifts to the remaining half of my villagers.

i finished a bridge PWP so i could take a shorter walk to teddy’s home~ moving in tomorrow (yayay), also i did some landscaping and welcomed lionel to pinemead!

also made hopper angEry

Finally got Ken out so I can plot Sylvanna! So I can kick up the extra tiles, finish revamping some areas of my town and game on.^^

Mayor:
- Went to the island, completed a few tours and caught some fish and bugs to sell.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold a few items at Re-Tail.

Well this hasn’t happened today but
I have 2 bridges now
I have two signs
I have two cut-out standees
My house is bigger and has a upstairs room
I got the garden shop, shoe shop and shampoodle
I got a bigger Timmy and Tommy shop
I have paths
I have a new town flag that goes with my town name and theme
I have a new town tune that goes with my town and theme
I have designs that go with my town and theme
I got lights pwp’s
I have club lol
I have the dream suite which I’ve used

Alts - I changed their hair and I got clothes and shoes for them

I talked to my villagers and did a couple tasks for them, got Muffy's pic, made a museum donation, talked Diana out of moving, and sold some items at Re-Tail. Tangy also suggested the illuminated heart PWP.

In my town of Beanz, I redecorated my house with items from the cabin series and the sloppy series, I so far ACTUALLY like my house for once. I also tried to get Marshal?s pic (but didn?t) and I planted some trees because I would like to make my town look more like a forest.

Last edited:
Mayor:
- Talked to all of my villagers and completed all but one request.
- Went diving to work on the diving badge.

Alt:
- Checked his mail.
- Sold an item at Re-Tail.

I chopped some trees that were in the way, and trees that weren't going to give fruit. I then planted some fruit trees where I actually do want to have trees. I also added a park bench, it's going to look so cute once those pears grow in. <3

Back