• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Every time I claim to finish terraforming my island, I change it. Instead, I am going to say that I've added onto my island and eliminated as much dead space as possible. I have more room on my island than I thought. I also added a couple of jump spots that will help me navigate my island without a pole vault in the future. It is going to be strange when I can hang up my pole vault and ladder for good.

I harvested my pumpkins. Crafted more spooky furniture. Finished my spooky archway! And I decided to move my house to its proper location.

But, most importantly, I got my last plot from Tom Nook and Velma is moving in tomorrow! I'm really excited to have her back on my island!

Got a scallop on my first dive of the day. :) And got a new recipe. :)
Sold turnips thanks to this forum. Only 700k more bells to go to the 10,000,000 bell nook miles accomplishment.
Trying to thin my endless flowers to give myself room to decorate and to thin my storage because I’m out of room there,too.

• Messed with the furniture in two of the rooms of my house. They may be ready to be moved from WIP territory to "actually done" territory!
  • Braved the ocean to help Gullivarr find his communicator while he did absolutely nothing on the beach.
  • Moved a new lily of the valley from its spawn spot to my stargazing area, where I have hoarded them.
  • Buried 6 fossils around my island, either hidden behind cliffs or in appropriately pirate-y areas, so they'll stop spawning and sending me on wild goose chases every day.
  • Bought my daily candy.

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🌷 had a camper today - it was alfonso!
🌷 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🌷 returned a lost pouch to zucker
🌷 margie was sick today so i got her some medicine c’:
🌷 did one of label’s fashion checks
🌷 put the last 2 needed monarch butterfly models in margie’s garden/yard
🌷 checked the recycling bin
🌷 collected my daily bonus nook miles
🌷 checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
🌷 bought candy
🌷 able’s had the magic-academy robes today!
🌷 completed some nook mile achievements

today
  • checked my mail first thing after loading the game - I'm going to try and empty it out at least a few times per week so I don't get to >100 again
  • attacked all the rocks on my island and a mystery island to craft a bunch of stone fences and zen fences
  • replaced the fences in my town. yesterday I added more iron-and-stone fences in my town to use up some of the extra space. after looking up some pictures of streets in Nara I crafted a bunch of stone fences and replaced the iron-and-stone ones, but it didn't look quite right either.
  • replaced half of the stone fences with zen fences. I think it looks much better now but we'll see what I think about it when I open the game with a fresh mind in the morning
  • changed the design of the concrete paths in the downtown area with the help of the amazing @ pyoopi. they have depth and shine now~
  • bought the last few pieces I needed to complete Timbra's spa! its now open for business
  • replaced the fences-alternating-with-hedges with mums-alternating-with-hedges on the edge of the downtown area. the flowers will be grown in a few days and I'll see if I like it this way, otherwise I'll try replacing the mums with the hedge fence
  • caught Fauna sitting in my new riverside seating area! she left shortly after I took out a camera sadly
  • gave CJ some seahorses to get my first fish model!

didn't really do much on my island today. completed a bunch of trades in my yard sale thread which is really helping me empty my storage out (though I also keep buying clothes so its 2 steps forwards, one step back). Also trashed a lot of hardwood before remembering I could just use it to craft some of the DIYs I haven't done yet (is there a miles achievement for crafting x new DIYs? I'm gonna pretend there is for completions sake). Made a few recipes that only needed softwood, then trashes a bunch of extra softwood. Will keep the branches for now so I can make flimsy axes. Started ordering furniture for the campsite area.

I started the process of moving my museum to the correct spot. I changed my mind on Piper's housse and pre-set up her yard in a slightly different spot. I dismantled my one of every flower garden for a redesign. Zucker is going to move out tomorrow. And I discovered bell tickets and spent all of my nook miles on them to pay off my brick bridge!

I bought the royal crown from the Able Sisters, after passing up on it many times before, LOL!

I can't believe I forked over 1.2 million bells. :D

Picked up stars on both islands.
Bought new Halloween tights.
Helped Gulliver on Both Islands
Tammi finally asked to move. Scan an amiibo card.
Got Ozzie photo.

I got rid of a area on my island that I didn't really like the look of anymore mostly because I felt I made that area in a rush and it didn't fit in with the island theme. So I have now made a crescent moon chair and flower garden resting area :)

🌷 saw a rainbow today! it was very faint but still nice to see ^_^
🌷 checked the mail
🌷 bought some stuff from kicks; he had the black + orange impish wings today!
🌷 checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
🌷 bought candy
🌷 bought a spooky chair from nook’s cranny; now i just need one more for my campsite :’)
DFCC1F51-C908-4785-9750-32FF364291DA.jpeg

I got my very first hybrid today which I find delightfully ironic since I just tore down my one-of-every-flower-garden and moved it to the beach temporarily. I need some pink mums to decorate Marina's beach and Merengue's yard anyway.

I had a celebration for finishing up my brick staircase. Now I can get to Velma's house much easier. I also set up a brick bridge so we can walk from the neighborhood, through the Tudor Garden, past Velma's house, and down in front of my spooky arch tunnel. Before I placed my bridge, I ran around and checked the other spots I wanted to build a bridge. They were both too small. I am working on expanding one place to fit a bridge, but the other place I just decided to make some stepping stones. The river is really small there and I can't really extend it to get a bridge there. Now I only have one place on the first level of my island that requires a pole vault. I still need it for my upper levels right now, but soon I won't need it to get around on my island.

I also got Merengue's picture today! 😍 She caught me completely off guard! That made my day!

I got my very first hybrid today which I find delightfully ironic since I just tore down my one-of-every-flower-garden and moved it to the beach temporarily. I need some pink mums to decorate Marina's beach and Merengue's yard anyway.

i'm so glad you got your first hybrid! it's a wonderful feeling to wake up to that the next day around c:
i have 11 pink mums that i'm not looking to use if you're interested in taking them off my hands. i'm trying to find a good home for them <3

I made a flower field with all of my mums in the hopes of getting some new cross-breeding going on.

I unlocked the ability to revisit dreams... somehow. I don't know what the requirements were. Visiting enough dreams? Opening the NSO app? Idk.

I visited Biden HQ. Most of the island is blocked off because it relies on forced perspective. Shame, I liked seeing the clump of extra flowers on the west beach, tried my best to find an escape but to no avail. The use of the doghouses and trains was cute, though. Stereotypical green grass American small town/suburbia feel. Clean and polished feeling, to be expected of an organization rather than individual creators. The absence of lag is also impressive.

I knocked my number of K.K. songs I still haven't gotten down to 8. Got Farewell today. Took me a long time to appreciate that one.

i'm so glad you got your first hybrid! it's a wonderful feeling to wake up to that the next day around c:
i have 11 pink mums that i'm not looking to use if you're interested in taking them off my hands. i'm trying to find a good home for them <3

That is so sweet of you to offer! I prefer growing my own though. ♡

🌷 checked the mail
🌷 listened to mr. slider and got aloha k.k.
🌷 harvested and sold fruit
🌷 worked on my left room a bit as i have a new idea for it c’:
🌷 bought a welding mask from able’s
🌷 bought candy

Finished the usual chores of digging up fossils, picking up the weeds and tree branches, hunting for Pascal and getting my message in the bottle with a new DIY recipe. Went over to my mom's island to shop and picked up a magic academy rope in the color I wanted and some extra candy. Went fishing and caught a few more fish and another bug for the museum. Went shopping in my own island's shop and learned to customize furniture today.

Back