• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

❄️ Checked the mail: got the items I ordered
❄️ Collected daily bonus miles from the Nook Stop
❄️ Ordered New Year’s noodles, a Yule log, and Neapolitan from Nook Shopping
❄️ Dug up fossils
❄️ Caught snowflakes
❄️ Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
❄️ Sold items
❄️ Gave Ankha a stack of oranges and got a gas mask in return
❄️ Gave Rudy a stack of apples and got a yodel sweater in return
❄️ Gave Gayle a stack of apples and got a long down coat in return
❄️ Got some denim pants from Ketchup
❄️ Gave Ketchup a stack of apples and got a judogi in return
❄️ Gave Poppy a sturdy sewing box and got a mini fridge in return
❄️ Gave Papi a stack of apples and got a bath-towel wrap in return
❄️ Gave Mitzi a stack of apples and got a dinnerware in return

I finished up Willow's yard/the fairgrounds. Took quite a while and I have gotten more frustrated the more I have an item but not the correct colour and no way to get the one I need without having someone else get it for me.

Now that I'm on vacation and taking a few days away from my online shops, I took the time to catch my last bug, the dung beetle. Now during free time over the next few days, gonna go back and see which 3 fish I'm missing and go get those too.

I built a perfect snowman after 2 tries. I got a couple things. I put a few more things out in my villager's yards. Fang's plot is sold so he'll be moving in tomorrow. I got rid of more flowers that I didn't need. I changed a little more pathing on my island. I bought some more sparkling cider for new year's eve. I got a bunch of wedding items and diys I didn't have from someone else. I went to someone's island to wish on stars.

• my usual daily tasks; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • gulliver was washed up on my island today
  • bought the new seasonal food items in the resident services area; they look so good 🖤
  • i have literally every hybrid colour spawning except the ones i want 😂🤦‍♀️
  • got my large snowflake from my almost fully melted snowboy
  • messed up another snowboy because the two snowballs wouldn't snap together, and it caused the head to get bigger than it was supposed to.. le siiiiigh
  • still no more seasonal diys; i didn't pop a few balloons down with some bells and iron nuggets, though

Today I moved Kabuki to an especially pretty woodland area where his house looks lovely. He's a hermit cat now. Next up, I want to make a cute woodsy area for Zell's house. And I think I'm going to bring Drago back and put his house on a small 3rd level area. He can be a mountain dragon! He kind of annoys me like all the lazies with their bug talk but he's pretty cute and his house will look amazing.

Got a few new DIYs, including one from Celeste, and moved the last of my villagers' houses to the residential area I set up.

• Collected the mail
  • Visited the shops
  • Dug up and had fossils assessed
  • Hit rocks and shook the trees
  • Made another ungrateful snowman that I had been sure was perfect
  • Received a Pearl from a grateful Pascal for his scallop
  • Sold bugs I’d been storing to Flick
  • Crafted a lot of bait and went fishing, finally caught the Stringfish and Tuna and completed the fish section of the critterpedia 😀
  • Watered the flowers and sold ones that were over breeding
  • Spoke to all villagers and gave some gifts
  • Helped Fauna and Maple make up
  • Ordered some items from nooks shopping

- talked to sable on the side toons
- ordered my daily limit from catalog on all 4 toons
- crafted a bunch of things
- built snowman (3 more to go)
- arranged items around in the side toon's homes
- checked turnip prices
- finally got photo from Julian so he can now leave
- gifted goose and buck some fruits
- cleaned up overgrown flowers on both towns

- it was murphys birthday today! so i gave him a clock
- made another perfect snowboy and got the frozen table diy. i think im finally close to getting all of the frozen set
- sent my sister two diys via mail
- sold the tarantula that scared me yesterday, i didnt expect one to pop up
- more. flower. cleanup.
- got gulivarrrs gift in, it was a red sea captains coat

Technically yesterday but at long last, Deirdre showed up at my campsite. I’ve literally waited since late spring! It took a good hour+ but she finally asked to replace Annalise. Excited to have an Uchi villager again and collect the remaining DIYs and two missing reactions. Also my first villager with the play hobby. :)

I did my usual demolish a bridge or incline on my island and move a building (campsite today). Demolition is going remarkably well, but everything isn't coming down at the same time. I am also building an area up at the same time!

I finished setting up the foundations for the Able Sister's shop so I can just move them to their new location tomorrow. They now have a pond in front of their shop along with an area that can have flowers. They are right up close to my new entrance which is more elaborate now. I had terraformed a second-layer waterfall right at the entrance, but I changed my mind last minute and now have a little square that I'm going to put the four train sets in. I will also have more of the market place decorations from pocket camp and it will look adorable when I have all the decor set up! I only wish I got more of the wedding day arches when I had the chance. My idea was to replace all my arches seasonally, but I have had no luck getting the frozen arches so far.

I just got the illuminated tree and reindeer! I am so happy I didn't tear down my evergreen forest yet because now I can make all of the deer I want! They won't be coming down until the snow melts, so I still have plenty of time to set them up and enjoy them.

I think I want to keep my jumping cliff on my peninsula, but it is going to be redone. I have a big ocean rock right by it that was half-hidden by a cliff that I was super drawn to on my island when I first started it way back when I got the game. I am now restoring it to its former glory as soon as I figure out how I want it to look. It will also free up another ramp for me to use if I don't block off that section. Lots of decisions to make on Oakheart!

Today I started to work on my residential area - i made some progress by revamp the walkway leading up to the cliff (where the residential area is at). Before I had a small picnic/tent area there, but I decided that instead I prefer to have some water there so I remodeled the cliff and made a small waterfall out of it. The map looks a bit more balanced now so I’m quite happy with the update I made.

I got so much stuff done! I took most of what I had in my entrance area out to clean it up a bit and make it much nicer. A less is more makeover now that I'm no longer "new" at decorating. I also expanded my second level cliff!! It is almost finished and then I can move on to the third level. I spent FOREVER buying tons of customization kits and finally got around to making more blue mush lamps :3 I also decorated my basement arcade a bit more! On my next day off from work I think I'll finally track down some pinball machines from someone online. Ugh really proud of myself today LOL

Wasted so many materials crafting something that didn't match anything.

Bought a grand piano for my wife's character as it's her (real and in game) Birthday tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
i’m a little bit behind ... whoops :’).

december 28th;

⛄ checked the mail; received a cycling cap from sprinkle and 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 delivered a package for margie
⛄ bought a genuine wistful painting from redd
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 got a pearl from pascal
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 harvested and sold fruit
⛄ crafted a net, fishing rod and some fish bait
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a sapling
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought mod parkas (all variants), short peacoats (all except orange), knit skirts (all variants) and an eye mask (pink) from able’s + some customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Wasted so many materials crafting something that didn't match anything.

Bought a grand piano for my wife's character as it's her (real and in game) Birthday tomorrow. :)

i hope that your wife has a nice birthday! :)

- way more flower cleanup. i think this will really be a daily
- gave everyone their daily gifts and got beau's photo!!!
- redd was on my island, had a real basic painting. also bought the blue and gold coffee cup from him because i didnt have that coloration
- made a perfect snowboy, found out i have all the frozen set!!

Back