• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I made a perfect snowman. I got rid of some of the red wrapping paper i bought way too much of. Also had to dig up all the new flowers and get rid of them again and will have to do so again tomorrow and probably the next day too. I moved Rowan out and moved Fang in finally. I felt bad for Rowan though. I started filling my villager's new yards with stuff since I created them. I also put hedges around the areas and redid the pathing a bit.

I’m almost finished with my museum area. It was finished before, but I moved it to another area, and completely redecorated it. Just have to plant some few bushes here and there and should be done :)

• usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • made a new outfit that wasn't apart of my wand for a change
  • lobo gave me a police cap today 👮‍♀️
  • bought some shrubs from leif
  • did a major flower clean up; all this snow is killing me. i sold most of them to nooks because they were normal red and yellows, stored the hybrids for now on a beach until i can figure out where they're going
  • collected my large snowflake from my remaining snowboy
  • messed up on today's snowboy, and got the 'so close' message again
  • found a judge's bell in the recycling box
  • got my first pink cosmos to spawn; chrissy should enjoy those
  • most of my villagers were taking naps when i came into their homes to greet / gift them today 😴
  • added a really good chunk to my ABD; i'll have that last loan paid off within a couple days now 🖤

- Finished putting out some general winter-ish decor to replace the festive stuff I put away
- Talked to Sable on all the alt toons - been trying to get their homes in order so trying to get the extra patterns unlocked
- Put the last few items into my bath house themed home
- Started work on my temple themed home, got most the rarer items I needed for it - Thanks @Jhine7
- Built a snowman towards the achieve (can't wait to be done)
- Bought art from Redd, wasn't something I wanted but it'll go towards that achieve too
- Checked turnip prices (nothing to write home about)
- Cycled some of my inventory for seasonal things to an alt rather than on my main toon...to free up some storage

- cleaned up more flowers AGAIN
- bought a blue space heater from someone on nookazon because i realized i only had the orange one cataloged
- trying to figure out what to get murphy for his birthday tomorrow (probably will be just some coconuts wrapped)
- made a perfect snowboy, got the frozen-treat set ive been wanting for so long. i also got the middle snowmaestro achievement from it
- helped gullivarrr, found the communicator on the first try

Terraformed a piece of my 1st level ground I hated and was unused as a campside, inspired by Pocket Camp.
Hoping to get the 2nd level full of flowers and trees to make it more pocket camp alike.

I’m happy that Fang gave me his photo today for the 2nd time. It’s nice to have for trades, etc.

Aside from that, just the usual daily chores. Saved Gulliver yet again, that poor bird.

Cleaned out my 200+ messages in my inbox.
Hoarded ~200 plucked gold flowers
Went on 80 islands looking for Julian with no luck

• Changed outfit via the fridge
  • collected the mail
  • visited the shops, bought some more wrapping paper
  • gave gifts to all villagers and received some in return, including a rugby uniform, knit cap and fishing vest
  • dug up a lot of flowers that were taking over the island and re planted some others for breeding
  • bought some rugs, wallpaper and flooring off Sahara
  • popped balloons which mostly contained bells but one did contain an illuminated present diy
  • received a pearl from pascal
  • helped Beau with making up with Maple
  • was cast as a villager in Marshall and Judys planned play but it won’t be going ahead as Judy did not want to kiss Marshall, he was very disappointed
  • collected more ornament, got mostly gold today
  • Another not so perfect snowman was crafted but at least all the snowman diys have been collected already
  • helped put Wisp back together and received some wallpaper
  • caught some more snowflakes

Ahh I feel so accomplished today on my island!!! I finally finally finished the market area which I’ve been procrastinating now because I always felt unsure how to approach it. But now I have finally figured out a way to build it that I feel quite comfortable with. Yay!! With the market area done I’ve officially finished a quarter of my island! Below are the additionally accomplishments I’ve done for the past couple of days:

- finally built a perfect snowboy. Everyone is right on though on how finicky the perfect criteria is because even with the ten tile method, I still managed to unable it build a perfect oneon first two try’s.
-finished toy day event. My in game time is behind vs real time so I just got to experience the event today. As expected, it is quite simplified but I’m glad my villagers are all happy
-started building a residential area which I’m super excited about. I have a rough blueprint in mind on how I approach it, but still unsure about the decorations yet so I can’t wait to experiment a bit there
-managed to got a couple seasonal DIYs from balloons! I feel like the balloon colors and the gifts on the inside dont really match to the guides? I remember I read somewhere that diy recipes are typically in yellow and green balloons but I also find them in blue and red balloons now..not sure if this is new since the winter update?

I happily demolished most of my island today! I am trying to get it down to the first and second level to completely re-do the landscape and I have two or three different ideas of what I want to do. By the time I get done, it is going to feel like a completely different town even though I will still have the same happy faces on it (as long as nobody wants to move out).

I left my town again for a while, about 2 months this time. I got overwhelmed by school and work and a bunch of exciting things in my professional life. When Christmas rolled around I realized I hadn't even gotten to experience halloween on my island :( Which made me sad! I had really wanted to play the toy day holiday game on actual Christmas day. But I didn't want to miss the others so I decided to use my week off this week to play through the months I missed. Today I got all of my villagers homes' decorated for halloween lol! Feels strange, but I'm gonna go all out for each holiday so I need to be thorough. I'm so excited to get through to xmas. About to play halloween and then catch up my game through thanksgiving and toy day so that I can play through New Year's in real time :) which will be fun!

I moved some rooms around to some of my other characters since I felt like it matched their house themes more--I did not think much about this in the past. I also made a boho themed basement for my main character's house.

I finally earned Cookie's photo. That cute little dog was a hold out! I'm probably going to move her and I get to decide who to move in to her spot. I'm doing too much villager musical chairs. I need to focus on flower removal. Too many flowers.

• Gave Sprocket the okay to move away (wow... he's been my starter for almost a year - didn't think he'd last THIS long tbh. Now he and my other starter, Pashmina, are both gone. The end of an era)
  • Made a perfect snowman and got the Frozen Partition DIY

Today I moved the flowers deeper into the island so I can beging playing around with pathing near res services.

Today I got Raymond to move to my island with the help of a fellow TBT member ;v; I am also working on terraforming some parts of my island~ just hate how it takes forever to destroy/build cliffs/rivers orz

Back