What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I worked on redecorating my main characters bathroom. It can take me days to decorate a room. This one only took a few hours. I finally got the wallpaper and flooring just right, and I'm pleased with the result.

Other than that, I just dug up my fossils and picked a few weeds.

1/11
• Maddie's birthday was today! She seemed to like the present I gave her!
• A couple stars fell tonight, and I made wishes when I could!
• Bought plenty of new things from the Able Sisters!
• Kicks was here today!
• Speaking of stars, Celeste was here tonight, and she gave me a recipe for a Crescent-moon chair!
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for a Blue Rose Crown inside!
• Also found a recipe for the snowflake pochette in a balloon!
• Screwed up today's snowman 😡
• Recieved two large snowflakes.

*looks at watch* huh. looks like it’s time for me to be a bit behind again. :’)

january 10th
⛄ checked the mail; received a down ski jacket from sprinkle and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 bought turnips from daisy mae + got “k.k. flamenco” from mr. slider
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 did a trade
⛄ ordered some items for another trade
🎄 crafted a fishing rod, slingshot and net
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found some sweatpants
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought argyle vests (brown, pink) and cyber shades (black, green, purple, yellow) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Did my daily chores, pretty much it right now. School started up so I play in shkrter bursts through the week as school takes priority.

I restarted my island a week ago so I had my camp finished today and the first camper move in

Today
In the morning at 7 I was hunting for rare fish barrel but no luck yet
Then I checked my mailbox and guess what I got 2 photos from poppy and fauna ( happiest moment) :love:
Then I stacked my inventory to continue doing my mission to give my lovely villagers to a gift 🎁 and I chat with them as well
I got a real painting from Rod today
I will continue doing my things on my island

On my 2nd island I went on a villager hunt for number 8, saw a few like Crackle, Tank, and finally settled on Reneigh. Got a load of fossils from both islands to assess and I've been working on hybrids since the 2nd island is mostly cleared. Also going to be working on getting more furniture outside so I can get my 3 stars and start flattening everything! :D

I have almost all of the third layer demolished again. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with the secret beach area.

I have one more house to move and then I can really start planning out my town again.

I spent most of today working on redecorating my island and travelling backwards and forwards on the date in order to move some buildings around, starting to get somewhere with it now. Completed some daily tasks in between;
  • Opened the mail, received a pirate barrel from Gullivarr
  • Placed some more orders
  • Spoke to all villagers, gave gifts to those I need photos from
  • Received a Pearl from Pascal
  • Watered flowers
  • Plucked some purple hyacinths
  • Chopped down trees that were in the way of decorating to replant new ones later
  • Dug up fossils and had them assessed
  • Hit the rocks
  • Popped balloons, mostly received bells today from them
  • Visited the shops
  • Sold my storage bugs to Flick, commissioned a Paper Kite butterfly model

Wasted a million bells demolishing, rebuilding, demolishing, rebuilding, demolishing, and rebuilding a stone staircase.

It ended up exactly where it started.

Autosave is ruining my life, just like I knew it would before the game came out.

Folks would tell me not to worry, that it would be optional, blah, blah. :(

Last edited:
raindrop;
- sold marina on nookazon to a wonderful person
- went villager hunting and chose humphry
- built a wooden bridge to my campsite
- got the pear rug diy from sly
- flick has made his first appearance
- made a perfect snowboy and got the ice wall diy
- started making an outdoor campground picnic area by buying some soup kettles
- gifted mint the pink faux-shearling coat and she looks adorable in it!

sleeptime;
- made a perfect snowboy

i finally decided to get started on that room i've been needing to redecorate
i actually finished it quicker than i thought so here is the result
Screenshot_20210112-230707.jpg

i was going for a foresty/witchy style house and i didn't really like it before so yeah i wanted to redo it
now i love it so much, it fits perfectly with the theme i wanted ♡
(this means i gotta update my DA again lol)

i also got 2 more villager photos for my wall as if i didn't have enough already haha (i got nan & merry)

1/12 ( it's snowing! )
• Recieved a thank-you gift in the mail from Maddie...it was her picture!!! 😃
• Leif was here today, but I decided not to buy any shrubs.
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved two large snowflakes.
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered coats and sweaters to everyone.
• Collected a ton of star fragments!
• Cleared out some storage space.

I am so close to finishing decorating my island with items, then I’ll just have to finish with flowers! I got a bunch of flowers today and put them all over, and I finished up a spot in one of the neighborhoods. I got the stuff to make an outdoor diner which I will do tonight as well. I also decided on which villager to move in via amiibo in order to replace Henry. Once I finish decorating I’ll post my dream address for feedback!

-Logged in to the news from Isabelle that we have a campsite villager! It's Julia! I decide I'm going to invite her to my island. After some work convincing her, Monty will be moving out and Julia will be moving in!
-Look for my NPC of the day and it's CJ. I make a request for an anchovy fish model.
-Check the shops for any new items.
-Move some overgrown flowers to my beach.

Slow day and slow week really, but every day I'm moving a building and building a bridge or ordering items so at the weekend everything will be laid out nicely and I'll be able to start landscaping and decorating. Can't wait for the weekend.

meant to post this earlier smh,,

january 11th
⛄ sprinkle gave me her photo today!! <3
🎄 checked the mail; received 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae, a rocket lamp from zucker and the items that i ordered yesterday!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ helped out gullivarrr
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 did a trade
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 stopped whitney from moving
⛄ got a pearl from pascal
🎄 crafted an iron garden table and customized it + sprinkle’s photo
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought cheerleading uniforms (berry red, blue, light blue, pink, purple, red) from able’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Back