What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Finally got the Capricorn Ornament DIY (my zodiac sign) from Celeste. Now I'm just missing the Pisces Lamp and my bedroom will be complete... I think.

bcdb1f75-8bdb-40d0-ab15-57e6c3c00b5c.jpg

I finally grew a blue rose!

I dug up the red ones, so I'll focus on cloning. I'm so happy about this, because I worked very hard to get it.

View attachment 351498
I finally grew a blue rose!

I dug up the red ones, so I'll focus on cloning. I'm so happy about this, because I worked very hard to get it.

Congratulations !! I restarted over new year’s and yesterday mums finally showed up at Nook’s Cranny, so I’ve officially started working toward green mums. Virtual gardening is the only gardening I have a chance at succeeding in so I’m excited :)

Congratulations !! I restarted over new year’s and yesterday mums finally showed up at Nook’s Cranny, so I’ve officially started working toward green mums. Virtual gardening is the only gardening I have a chance at succeeding in so I’m excited :)

Thank you! Good luck with your flowers.

I hear you on the virtual gardening. My family jokes that I could kill silk plants. :rolleyes:

january 12th
⛄ checked the mail; received pirate pants from gullivarrr and a letter from margie!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 returned a lost book to kid cat
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 stopped whitney from moving again :/
⛄ got a mermaid princess dress from pascal
🎄 harvested and sold fruit
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought outback hats (all except white) from able’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Played a lot. Got some things done. The most notable ones:
  • Talked a lot to all my villagers. Did 9 favours for them today. Maybe this isn't so impossible after all?
  • "Nook Miles For Miles!" increased by 100 to 2260/3000
  • Shook a lot of trees, found my hidden items
  • Bought 50 NMT, sold 35 stacks of acorns/pinecones
  • Fixed Ursala's clothing
  • Took some neat screenshots that I'll need for my journal. ^^

raindrop;
- got kk over for the first time and unlocked terraforming, bought almost all the things ill use
- went villager hunting for the 9th villager and first ticket was an ult. dreamy of mine, daisy!!!!
- got on redds trawler for the first time, had a real ancient statue!!!
- found a chunk of gold in a rock!!
- first time doing flower cleanup due to snow

sleeptime;
- delivered a gift from merengue to murphy, it was a traditional tea set, i already ruined his house with a toy robot from toy day so i dont mind
- filled in the spaces where i had two bridges
- gave myself the daunting task of picking up everything and erasing all custom pathing

• Opened the mail, received my paper kite butterfly model from Flick, some orange camo flooring from Raymond and a bathrobe from Judy
  • Placed some more shopping orders
  • Bought a Glowing Painting from Redd
  • Visited the shops
  • Watered the flowers, got rid off some others
  • Spoke to all my villagers and gifted presents to the ones that haven't given me their photo, received Beaus photo :giggle:
  • Chopped down a few trees, hit rocks and dug up the fossils
  • Received a pearl from Pascal
  • Popped some balloons
  • Did some nook miles tasks
  • Terraformed the back of the island, knocked down a lot of cliffs

- tt'd back to july to order some more bamboo grass (I underestimated how much I was going to need as per usual)
- cleaned up second town from tting lol
- Ordered more items for my houses (really just down to two houses remaining to furnish fully)
- checked turnip prices
- gifted villagers
- got patterns from mable for the side toons
- purchased things from kicks for catalog
- customized a bunch of furniture

I started to plant some more trees and TT'd to make them grow, but became snowblind - again. (Massive ocular migraine, spirals at the side of each eye, thanks nintendo.)

Shut the game down.

Last edited:
1/13
• Screwed up today's snowman 😡 I proceeded to take my anger out on it by beating it with a net...
• Recieved two large snowflakes.
• Kitty was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Wisp was here tonight; he rewarded me with a wall-mounted phone after I helped him out.

Took a break from hosting the catalog island so I could visit people and do my favorite activities: steal decorating ideas and go shopping. Despite the break, I made several friends mail me with catalogs that could fill my gaps, so when I open tomorrow, my catalog island will have all major furniture sets complete and available to the community. I'm very excited to open in the morning! Edit: forgot the throwback clocks. Still excited!

Last edited:
january 13th
⛄ checked the mail; received a rainbow sweater from audie!
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 helped out gulliver
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built an imperfect snowboy (which is totally okay!) and got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 stopped zucker from moving again :/
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
⛄ checked the shops; bought tweed vests (navy blue, red) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!

I moved Muffy's house so that I can fill in the part of the cliff that she is in the middle of. I fiddled with my canal a little bit. And now that the top section is completely clear, I am ready to make my villager neighborhood! I finally figured out how I want to do it and now I just need to plan it out.

january 12th
⛄ checked the mail; received pirate pants from gullivarrr and a letter from margie!
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 returned a lost book to kid cat
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 stopped whitney from moving again :/
⛄ got a mermaid princess dress from pascal
🎄 harvested and sold fruit
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
⛄ checked the shops; bought outback hats (all except white) from able’s!

that,s a lot of stuff

i completed my wishlist and decided to celebrate by giving away 100nmt ☆
i don't really need nmt anymore so i thought i might aswell give them to someone who would use it 😊

also i'm really close to completing my island then i can finally update my DA 😁🌟

sleeptime;
- picked up more stuff and got rid of all the custom designs on the floor
- gathered my star fragments because i had celeste + meteor shower last night and i have around 20 people over for it
- started flower and bush cleanup + sorting
- demolished an incline

raindrop;
- gulliver was on my island so i helped him
- made a perfect snowboy, got the frozen chair diy
- learned the sneezing reaction from sly
- went hunting for the villager to go in 10th plot and got egbert! hes so cute and sad and i just couldn't leave him
- made a river a bit wider to build a wooden bridge
- cliff construction has started since i know what i want to do with this island, as well as moving the museum

- finally dug up all the overgrown flowers from the last couple of days of snow
- replanted some of these flowers in my most recently terraformed area
- actually remembered to help out gullivarr
- bought some new clothes at last (as much as I love my wardrobe my outfits are beginning to repeat too much)
- also actually remembered to gift my villagers stuff. used the fruit stack method a couple of times so fingers crossed!
- finally started redecorating the area I left open for snowmen. I've gotten all the DIYs + the achievement for snowmen and, as much as I love building them, I need a new decorating task to do. so far I think I'm just going to throw down some tables and food stuff (thank goodness for the New Years stuff), then once the green grass returns and I get more motivation I'll probably do something else to it
- not technically on my island but I found my weather seed again (finally) using only a couple of aurora borealis..es? which was nice

Back