What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Opened the mail, received the Glowing Painting from Redd and donated it to the museum
  • Also received a fake Solemn Painting from Marshall
  • Placed some more orders and visited the shops
  • Spoke to all villagers and gave out gifts to Fauna, Judy, Sherb and Marina but received no photos
  • Gave Sherb some medicine for his sickness
  • Fetched wood, hit rocks and dug up todays fossils
  • Watered the flowers and moved some around
  • Finished flattening the island to work on re terraforming
  • Moved a lot of house to the front of the island so I can finish decorating the back
  • Received a Pearl from Pascal
  • Completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed 20 more NMTs

I received Walt's photo! He's rapidly become one of my favorites so I plan to make him stick around longer.

Ohhh myyy I finally finish beach bar, entrance of the Island and the port area. I have been working so hard on getting items, putting them together amd finding the best way to use them all. There is just so many stuff to choose from that is hard to decide. I will keep doing small areas sonI can keep putting more stuff heheh.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today, along with why the day was cut so short!

1/14 (Day 300!!!) (Snowing)
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Biskit the dog! It's been a while since I've seen him!
• Made a perfect snowman! This mashes my 20th perfect snowman! 😊
• Recieved two large snowflakes.
• C.J. was here today; after completing his Big Fish challenge, I brought him three King Salmon for a collectible.

(I would've done more, but I had to act fast on a banner for the ensuing Splatfest tomorrow:
2021011501383100-CBA841B50A92A904E313AE06DF4EF71A-1.jpg

Shrooms vs. Stars, let's go!)

⛄ checked the mail; received a lucky cat from gulliver and a letter from kid cat!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 crafted a fishing rod
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought long denim cardigans (grey, pink), no-show socks (yellow) and semi-opaque socks (avocado, red) from able’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

I pop few balloons, one of them had 30k in it which is great. I dig some fossils and donated them to museum. I move 2 of my villager houses and did some tt since I am re decorating again. I catch a fish, change my player cloth. I have some items to my villagers and shake some trees. I also planted some coconut, and finish my outside theme restaurant. Decorating outside can be exhausting specially if you don't have all the items and have to look for them. But at the end is worth it and you will love it. Plus I always play few hours and leave something for next day that way I always have something interesting to do in the game :).

Late last night, I couldn't sleep so stayed up playing ACNH. Received Savannah and Raddle's photos. I also let Muffy move away (I've got her picture and she's been on most of my resets) and on my second NMT, found Eunice on a mystery island. Yay! Sheep! Now I'm thinking I should eventually get enough sheep Amiibo cards to have an all sheep island someday. I already have Dom on one island and could bring the other sheep there.

it's been a bit since i've been active on here, but i'm only going to post today's progress because i can't remember the past week all that coherently.
  • usual daily tasks; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • olive keeps giving me terry-cloth nightgowns and ninja suits - seriously, how many duplicates do they store in villagers' pockets when they have nothing else given to them 😂 🤦‍♀️
  • gullivarrr was washed up today; had to go all the way home to get my wet suit because i stored it like the silly-nilly i am
  • working on tasha's friendship level - she's my most recent villager, who took opal's plot on my third tier. seems like a fitting location for such a snooty squirrel 🖤 i can't get over her eyes; i wish she did actually have a yellow and an orange iris, instead of just lighting mishaps
  • thinking about redoing boomer's farm, finally - i've only been thinking about it for several months now. i still need to finish the outside of my museum, though.. luckily that is slowly coming together faster than it had been previously
  • put all of my household items into storage so i can redo the decorations for my home. i want a more rustic and cozy feel to my interior
  • shipped off some flowers to my younger sister's island (and a feckton of materials because she's using me as a slave mule) that i have no interest in keeping, and since she's just starting out, i know she'll find some better uses for them than me just selling them off

I did the quick run around this morning before work, so I'll hit the rest this evening.

- Clean up (branches, weeds, etc.)
-Flower spawn removal. It snowed yesterday, so there were a bunch of new buds that had to be dug up. At least I've got it to the point where I know what needs to go, so it doesn't take too long anymore.
- Talked to the villagers who were up and out. I don't go hunting early, since most are still asleep.
- Checked the Recycle Bin and collected my Nook Miles.
- Built today's snowboy. I've finally got the hang of it, so that's a lot easier.
- Got the new nursery money tree, cut down the "ripe" one, and replanted.

I'll check in with the rest of the villagers, hit the shops, and probably do a little tweaking of decorations. I might catch a few fish, since I'm still working on that badge.

sleeptime;
- last night i drew up a map i absolutely love!! so i am now confident that i will get sleeptime done within the next couple weeks. it feels nice to actually get on the game and look at a blank island without fearing youll never think of anything
- moved the museum so i could tear down the foundation it was on
- demolished another incline
- made a perfect snowboy and got the last snowmaestro achievement!!
- more destruction of cliffs that i dont need

raindrop;
- built a brick staircase going up to the museum
- started terraforming at the bottom of my island
- moved mints house

I just received photos from Blanche, Octavian, Margie, and Kabuki. Woo hoo! I invited Rizzo to my campsite to take Octavian's place. I didn't think I would like Rizzo, since I don't prefer mouse villagers, but he's pretty cool. It's fun to hear a deep cranky voice coming from a teeny little mouse.

• opened todays order from the mail, placed some more
  • chopped trees, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • watered the flowers
  • did some terraforming behind resident services
  • spoke to all villagers, gave out gifts to those I'm waiting for a photo from and received Marina's photo :giggle:
  • visited the shops
  • requested to move the campsite
  • received a Pearl from pascal
  • did some fishing
  • caught some snowflakes
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks
  • spent the rest of the day villager hunting for Molly, took Daisy instead

I’m really proud of my work today! I played a lot today to try to finish my multi level neighborhood and I gave away Megan, which kind of made me sad but that’s okay. I got really close to finishing my entrance and the flower garden and I finished my band area! I gave Stitches and Tia both items but didn’t get a photo. I placed Merry’s house on the multi level neighborhood and plan to put Molly’s house on tomorrow. I decorated the exteriors of Kiki and Lolly’s house as well as Audie’s and I got the Tower of Pisa from Gulliver.

- Trades
- Ordered items from nooks
- Daily message bottle
- Terraformed museum area
- Gave butterflies to flick to make models
- Chopped and moved trees
- Bought clothes in Ables sisters
- Scanned qr codes

I started placing down fences and measuring out space for me neighborhood. It is not going as well as I would have hoped. I really have to decide if all of the villagers are going to live in it or not before I can figure out how to place my house in with them. Or just give up the idea of having things on a perfect grid.

Town 1:
  • Helped Gulliver
  • Gifted all my villagers who have yet to give me their photo with the fruit stack technique.

Town 2:
  • Placed more paths and fencing
  • Added 5 new streetlamps
  • Moved a villager's house
  • Customized my house exterior
  • Bought items from Saharah
  • Gifted my permanent villagers with 2-wrapped non-native fruits.

Finally got my storage expanded so I did some island cleanup of dropped items. Most exciting thing though was getting Melba’s photo in the mail today!!

1/15 (short day, due to Mario Splatfest)
• Took the King Salmon Model out of the mail.
• Bought a ton of things from the Able Sisters.
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved three large snowflakes.
• Gullivarrr appeared on the beach today! I found the phone nearby the airport.
• Cleared out some storage.

Hello!!! So I am re decorating and today I started working on my residents area. I moved 3 houses to the other side and did some tt. I look for few new items and was able to get them from other players :). I planted some pear tree, and apple tree. I also sent a present to all my villagers thru mail hehe I hope they like what they got. I used the terraforming to make some water path. I also worked a little on my house, but that will ne the last thing I will do. I use my house as I storage right now.

january 15th
⛄ checked the mail; received a letter from skye!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 bought a genuine glowing painting from redd
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 harvested and sold fruit
⛄ invited sprinkle to harv’s island so that i could order her poster
🎄 crafted a net, shovel and fishing rod
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought long sweatskirts (grey, purple) and boa parkas (all variants) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Back