• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

not really much aside from basic chores. i did get another incline paid off and finished updating my catalogs on villagerdb again.

Started to work up some Nook Miles so I can buy all the Island Designer extensions.
Also made a path overlay for my island, since I decided to make every custom design myself so I can share them on here =) (its not the best but i'll work with it)

I have given present to all my villagers today. I dig out all the fossils, and bells. I have also hit every rock on the Island. I planted 10 trees of each fruit except coconut. I have decorated the outside of my Nook store really cute, and I love it. I did a small port area by the entrance which I think it looks nice but I am not sure lol. I demolish 2 bridges and did some time traveling also. I will keep working on decoration, my next project will be my house and the outside. I am running out of ideas, so If anybody want to share something I will really appreciated.

after days of swimming around, pascal FINALLY decided to show up
Screenshot_20210204-154050.jpg

now i have all diys again until they release festivale diys and i gotta collect them too!

i also replaced soleil with poppy and i might replace murphy with chow, day's still young lol

I've been adding more to my art room/studio and it's turning out pretty great! Just trying to collect as many genuine pieces as possible (Sorry Blathers, but none for you) :)

- collected all my star frags from yesterday's meteor shower
- gifted all my villagers once again! only doing fruit stack method w Tad because I think he's the closest to giving me his picture
- did tons of nook mile plus goals
- finally caught my 2,000th fish.. only 3k to go 😅
- bought a chessboard, which I'm counting as an accomplishment because why does it cost 95k? one expensive chess set
- removed some dodgy waterscaping from my rock garden so I can actually get more stuff when I hit the rocks

• opened the mail, placed some orders
  • build an incline up to the new museum area
  • caught some bugs
  • got a pearl from Pascal
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Chèvre, Cookie, Erik and Bunnie
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • popped balloons
  • found my first Lily of the Valley growing :giggle:
  • spoke to Isabelle, found out I had a 5 star rating, got my golden waterman DIY
  • crafted some items
  • watered my flowers, making the most off the new can
  • customised some items
  • did some terraforming and more decorating of the island

instance #47927382 of me forgetting to post yesterday. >_<

february 3rd
⛄ checked the mail; received a fitness tank from fuchsia, some zebra-print flooring from kid cat and the items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 helped out gullivarrr
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built an imperfect snowboy and got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys
🎄 collected star fragments off of the beach
⛄ got a pearl from pascal
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ ordered some seasonal items
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought festivale costumes (all variants) from able’s + flower seeds and a festivale drum (pink) from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I worked on my new island, which is to have a Japanese theme. I adopted Coco, Kabuki, Genji, Croque, and Greta. I still need to adopt Ken, Annalisa, Gladys, Zucker, and Blanche. I also did some terraforming but there's still quite a bit to do.

On my other island, I gave gifts to Colton and Becky but no photos from them yet. I have already received Colton's numerous times but this will be my first Becky photo. <3

I managed to score another photo from one of my villagers with Gruff being generous this time around! Three more to go.

Started to setup a custom museum house and learned grasshoppers make noise, so I placed a metric ton of them around town.

I’ve been trying to decide which of my villagers I’m keeping. Today I was able to decide on one to replaced and moved around a couple of houses around. I really like the changes I did today.

Oh boy, today was a long one!

• Someone came over to invite Cole to their island.
  • Redd was here, selling two real and two fake paintings. I snagged a real painting for myself and had two others come over to buy paintings.
  • I talked to all my villagers.
  • I checked Nook’s Cranny, the mail, the NookStop, and Able’s.
  • Ordered two dresses I had yet to catalog from a cataloging service on here and had them delivered.
  • Gave one of those dresses to Lily as a birthday present.
  • Cleared out my inventory.
  • Made some slight improvements to my Nook’s Cranny area and Renee’s yard.
  • Took some pictures of Francine. She’s wearing a Groovy Tunic I gifted her as well as a pair of glasses and she looks like a hippie now lol... so adorable.
  • Found my DIY in a bottle. It was a pond stone, which I’ve already learned.
  • Dug up fossils and had them assessed, then sold them as I had already donated them.
  • Saved for the night.

Not a lot today, but I finished a characters bathroom. I changed it three times before I was satisfied. Turned out completely different than originally planned.

I finally finished clearing my island of the massive overgrowth of flowers that have grown mostly unchecked over the months. It took a lot of time and a ton of shovels to do, but I'm glad it's finally done! Special thanks to the player who helped me get started yesterday, they are the only reason I was finally able to motivate myself to get it done.

Today is also a heavy meteor shower day so I'll have a bunch of star fragments washing up tomorrow, so that's nice. I almost forgot it was going to happen since Isabelle didn't announce it (I had a camper today, so that overwrote the meteor announcement), but thankfully I was reminded of it when I refreshed the MeteoNook page for the first time in a few days.

february 4th
⛄ checked the mail; received a kids’ smock from fuchsia, a pirate-treasure crown from gullivarrr, a letter from beau and the items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 caught a damselfly for fuchsia
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 sold my turnips
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
🎄 bought the last 2 valentine’s day item variants that i needed!
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought sweater-vests (grey, white) from able’s + a festivale parasol (pink) from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

I plant more trees, 5 of each fruit I am almost done with my fruit farm lol. Is looking so cute and I love it. I visit all my neighbors and give them fosils. I also send all the neighbor's present thru mail at the airport. I changed my persons cloth, hat ahs shoes. I also went fishing a little bit but catch nothing new for the museum. did some DIY and planning to start decorating my house which I keep looking for ideas since I run out of them. Will play again later after work and hope to have some more fun.

Made myself a robot hero. It's so big, and I have no idea what I want to do with it. But I made it. 🙂

I moved all my villagers and finished organizing my flowers above my plaza. Its nice to finally be happy with my villager placements.

Back