• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • planted some more flowers
  • watered the flowers, found my first gold rose growing :D
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave medicine to Sherb and gifts to Chèvre, Cookie, Erik and Bunnie - received Chevres photo :giggle:
  • did a treasure hunt with Erik, received a zap suit - which was then sold
  • crafted and customised some items
  • agreed to let Nan leave, it was hard to say goodbye but I'd decided that when I had both Nan and Chevres photos I'd let them both go as I wasn't planning on having them permanently
  • got a pearl from Pascal
  • did some fishing and bug catching
  • popped some balloons
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

Finally cleared the catalog island junk out of the way enough to terraform. I knew I had to factor in gardening spaces, so I decided to make an Imperial silk operation (with flowers as the dye sources). There are barrels, wash tubs, and kimono stands all over. I need some bagworm models...

What I'm most excited about is the Imperial stables I'm building behind Resident Services: using stalls, springy ride-ons, hay beds, etc. I wish they still had the horse trough furniture...

Fell behind, but I've caught back up!

2/3
• Took the calm painting out of the mail and promptly delivered it to Blathers.
• Leif was here today, but I didn't particularly feel like buying anything...
• Marina and Harry got into a fight, and I agreed to help smooth things over.
• Harry showed me how to make bamboo flooring.

2/4 (snowing!)
• Customized some items to add more entries to the catalog.
• Label was visiting today, and she had a vacation-themed challenge for us. She seems to like my choices, and gave me a pair of LaBelle sneakers as a reward.
• Skipped out on today's snowman due to a lack of time, but still got a large snowflake from the other one.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

2/5
• Received two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label. Ended up saving them for shopping tomorrow.
• Delivered gifts to everyone!
• Ran into Flick today; got an Orchid Mantis model started!
• Made a perfect snowman and got a large snowflake!
• Helped Pekoe catch a river fish; it ended up being a freshwater goby.
• Plucky showed me how to make an iron doorplate!
• Decided to send Patty's gift through the mail, after looking around for 10 minutes and being unable to find her.
• Picked out and wrapped more presents to deliver tomorrow!

Today:
Started to rework my island entrance. The original Dreamhouse idea isn't going to work, unfortunately.
118 NMT islands. So many villagers forced to give up. (Marina, Bob, Dom, Sherb, Francine...)
Found Cleo. Finally. That's 3/10 of my dreamies on Dulcinea so far.

I used Amiibo to move in several villagers. I tore down a lot of infrastructure and had new infrastructure put in. I had my one player who has many DIYs make items and deliver them to the new island. The island is starting to take shape but there is still a lot to do.

february 5th
⛄ checked the mail; received some flower seeds from audie and the items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 bought a genuine informative statue from redd
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found some torn pants
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought a faux-shearling skirt (pink) from able’s + a festivale stage (pink) from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Actually used patterns.

Something I never do, but the in game paths suck, and look better with stone overlays.

Didn't do the entire island, it's a mix of in game paths and the overlays.

I wish paths with patterns sounded like the path they are covering though. :)

I'm in the process of moving my shopping area completely, and building a "bridge" made of cliffs to add to my city skyline illusion.

i have officially invited every panda in this game to my island 💖🐼

i had to get rid of murphy, julia and frobert though, i didn't want to get rid of julia but my cousin wanted her 😒
it's cool though because now i have 4 of my favourite animal 😊

i also did loads of redecorating so their houses would fit in with the areas
and i've started clearing a space for a 4th player house which will be japanesed themed because i love japan 💕

I play with some friends online which is cool always. I demolish 2 bridges and created new ones on another place of the Island. I also moved all my neighbors houses to one side of the Island to be able to decorate that other side first. I did lots of time travel to be able to do all this. I actually time travel to February 25 to be able to see the ground on my Island green again hahaha, I want the snow to go away already. I ate a lot of fruits also, and hit every rock on the Island. I donated fossils and a few fish. I gave present to all my neighbors also. Will keep playing and update later on.

Gave 15 donations to Blathers so the museum will be upgraded! Placed Nook’s Cranny and found my next 3 villagers, Bubbles, Walker and Olive! I haven’t had any of them before, so I’m looking forward to having them on my island :3

• opened my mail and placed some orders
  • visited Murphy - who'd moved in to fill the empty spot
  • visited the shops - bought some more customisation kits
  • watered the flowers
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • purchased some rugs from Sahara
  • did a bit of fishing and bug catching
  • got a pearl from Pascal
  • spoke to all my villagers - gave gifts to Cookie, Erik and Bunnie
  • popped balloons - mostly contained bells and one had a table with tablecloth
  • agreed to sell the table to Cookie
  • was given a mixer by Raymond
  • did a bit more terraforming
  • crafted and customised some more items
  • planted a few trees
  • did some Nook Miles tasks

-worked on my entrance a little bit
-went diving to earn a bit of pocket money
-found gigi and moved her in!
-went back to sunday to spend 51k on turnips
-tted to next thursday and sold them at the price of 568 per turnip and earned about 230k!

Checked my mailbox got yesterday’s order
Placed some new order from nooks shopping
Bought new festive item
Gave some gift to villagers continue gifting them non native fruits for their photos
Today I got both rare fishes tuna and blue marlin again
I went to rare island using nmt and brought some woods and hardwood and fruits
Craft some furniture today

Other things I did today:
-Kicked out Roscoe and started to island hop again.
-Stole my sisters switch so I could TT to Sunday to keep buying turnips to earn myself 10mil bells from my high turnip price. (also gave her 10mil because I love her :) )

february 6th
⛄ checked the mail; received a fishing vest from fuchsia, a table lamp from zucker and an item that i ordered!
🎄 bam’s moving out today; bit of an impulsive decision to let him go but it feels right :’)
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ got “rockin’ k.k.” from mr. slider
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 bought the “summer-shell rug” diy from @Jhine7 (thank you again!) + tt’d back to april to get the “wobbling zipper toy” diy :’)
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought a fishing vest (green) and kung-fu tee (light blue) from able’s + flower seeds and a festivale lamp (pink) from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

2/6
• Took the Orchid mantis model out of the mail.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Bubblegum K.K.
• Since the show interrupted my present deliveries, I decided to send everyone's gifts in the mail (and subsequently reached the third Popular Pen Pal milestone)
• Made a perfect snowman and received two large snowflakes!
• Picked out and wrapped more gifts to deliver tomorrow.

Back