• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

february 8th
⛄ checked the mail; received a dotted raincoat from fuchsia and a letter from whitney!
🎄 deirdre moved in today :’)
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ helped out gulliver
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 ordered clothes for my villagers
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 mailed a “welcome!” letter to deirdre
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a long polka skirt
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought a dotted raincoat (grey), racing outfits (red, yellow) and bobby socks (black, grey) from able’s + a festivale lamp (pink) from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements
Wait. I thought you could only get one large snowflake per snowboy. :OOO

• I checked to see what was in store at Nook's Cranny, and bought some furniture to fill up the catalog
  • There were Christmas decorations outside that were taken down and replaced with other decorations
  • Did a bit of terraforming and used QR code paths to add new things for the isle
  • Ankha was gifted a yummy coconut and I spoke with Pecan and Piper
  • I grabbed some items out of my storage at home to continue furnishing the island
  • Some mush lamps were customized with different colors
  • Sent a few letters attached with a nice gift
  • Isabelle told me that plenty of shooting stars were to be seen, so I was able to wish on a bunch of shooting stars!
  • Bought the Festivale Reaction set in preparation for the day of Festivale
  • My character went to sleep to prepare for the next day

2/7
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at a total of 222,302 points! It looks like the score's going up!
• Ran around and delivered the gifts!
• Made a perfect snowman and received three large snowflakes!
• Maddie was thinking about moving away. Although the thought was very tempting, I ended up deciding on asking her to stick around, at least until after Shione's one-year anniversary on March 20th.
• A new announcement appeared on the board outside Resident Services, declaring that Kitty's birthday is coming up on the 15th. It sounds like Festivale is going to be quite busy!
• Cleared out some excess flower growth.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

2/8
• Received a bunch of thank-you letters and gifts in the mail!
• Bought new things at the Ables'!
• Delivered the gifts I wrapped yesterday!
• Discovered that a 26th Lily-of-the-Valley plant had grown in!
• Couldn't find the snowballs, so no snowman was made today... However, I did still receive three large snowflakes from the others.
• Label was visiting today, this time with another vacation-themed challenge. She seemed to like my choices, and presented me with a Labelle knit shirt as a reward.
• Picked out and wrapped more gifts to give to my villagers tomorrow.
• Harry and Kitty got into a fight of some sort; I agreed to help smooth things over.

I just cleaned the left side of my island! My island is back to 5 stars lol i'm gonna go and try terraforming probably later or tomorrow depending on my mood lmao but i'm so glad i got the items out of the way

I did my daily routine! Found the coin rock, shook a bell tree, and did a bunch of trades!!!

• opened the mail, received a pirate hat from Gulivarrr and a bingo wheel from Bunnie
  • agreed to sell the bingo wheel to Sherb
  • returned a lost item to Chèvre, received a Terry-cloth nightcap
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Erik and Murphy
  • chopped trees, hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • collected all the fossils from storage and had them assessed and then sold
  • crafted and customised items
  • continued to decorate my island
  • did quite a lot of bug catching today
  • got another pearl from Pascal
  • popped some balloons

I sold everything laying on the floor on my Island that was not good anymore. I had a villager moved out and was able to get Judy, she is soo cute and lovely. I wanted Julian but didn't find him so I got her instead which worked out. I did some tt demolish 1 bridge and 1 incline, and put another one in another spot. I dig some fossils and turn them in to the museum, the rest I gave them to my villager hoping to get their pictures. I changed my outfit to a flight attendance and my character look so cuteee. I finally decorated the tailor surroundings and it looks beautiful. I pick up all the flowers laying around and sold them since no one wanted them. So far for today that is all, probably will play later on a little more.

i did so much time travelling. went and got some stuff in august and in june for a trade, finally got everything and went through with the trade so now i have all illuminated diys finally. (nookazon is..... so expensive)
then bonbon asked to move out from my main town and i said yes because i've grown tired of her, even though i love her. so i kicked her out and realized i needed a peppy. i don't want to keep audie on my other island, so i tt:ed until she asked to move and moved her into my main town from my secondary town.

i also tried to do some flower cleanup, but after both winter snowstorms and summer rain the situation is quite extreme and i have a huge field of flowers.

I didn't post yesterday but OMG I found the tarantula island!! Hello $$$$$$$$

And today Leif visited my island and gave me the hedge DIY!!!!! I thought I would have to wait until nature day or trade :)

Muir Wood
🍃 Bought a couple pieces of art from Redd
🍃 Moved in Poppy and Pecan to replace Kiki and Purrl
🍃 Started to amiibo in Maple to replace Fauna -- I still love her, but I have her photo and she's still in her plain starter house, so I think it's finally time for her to move on
Inverness
🌙 Finished the villager hunt that I started yesterday; I found Kiki after 136 tickets and decided I'd rather have her on my cat island than on my other island, which was partly what triggered the villager cycling on Muir Wood
🌙 Literally didn't have the energy to do anything else :')

1. Got the ladder! It took FOREVER to get it first and second time around, but this time it didn't take NEARLY as long. 😌

2. Prepared the three houses for Big Top, Audie, and Megan. I invited Audie and Megan from mystery tours, I don't plan on making them permanent dreamies, but I thought I'd invite them for a while because they are new to NH, vibrant, and fun villagers. And I got extremely lucky with Big Top, because he is like my favorite lazy. Him and I go way back to my very first AC town in CF. Him and I moved in on the same day (I didn't get to play until the day after that town was made).

3. Donated the creatures I had been piling up by the museum. I also caught and donated some new ones including the stringfish, centipede, spider, and others. I got the stringfish on my third or fourth use of bait. ^_^

4. Gave pascal a scallop

5. Bought some stuff from Leif

2/9
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Lily the Frog.
• Received two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label. I ended up using only one of them today.
• Delivered the wrapped presents!
• Marshal showed me how to make an ironwood cart!
• Sahara was here today, and I bought her completely out.
• Couldn't find today's snowballs, so I didn't get to make snowman. However, I did still receive two large snowflake from the others (and at this point, I'm starting to think I might be good on my large snowflake stock)
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

february 9th
⛄ checked the mail; received a throwback mitt chair from fuchsia, a dala horse from gulliver, a hydrangea umbrella from audie and the items that i ordered!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 delivered a package for kid cat from fuchsia
⛄ bought a glowing painting from redd
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 gifted new clothes to fuchsia, skye and sprinkle :’)
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a cardboard box
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought a cardigan-shirt combo (grey) and sports tanks (4, 5, 6, 8) from able’s + a festivale garland (pink) from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave medicine to Fauna and presents to Erik and Murphy
  • chopped trees, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • did some more bug catching
  • picked up today pearl from Pascal
  • crafted and customised some items
  • watered the flowers
  • planted a few more trees
  • did a little more island decorating
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

Muir Wood
🍃 Amiibo-invited Maple in for the second day, made her a grass standee
🍃 Chatted to all of my villagers
🍃 Agreed to let Fauna move out - I was going to kick her out for Maple anyway, but it feels a little better since it's her idea now
🍃 Dug up communicator parts for Gulliver
🍃 Will be logging back in later to wish on stars & check for Celeste

Inverness
🌙 Amiibo-invited Punchy in for the second day, scavenged up cardboard boxes to make him a cardboard bed
🌙 Chatted to and gifted all of my villagers
🌙 Bought a Glowing Painting from Redd
🌙 Traded some tbt for NMT and bells
🌙 Paid off my 1.5mill bell loan

Not much today but I did some trades and finally ordered all the variations I wanted of the chocolate heart, bouquet and the lunar New Years items :3

Been working on this lake allot, it's almost done, but now I'm working on rivers since it looks plain in the background without the other layers finished.

Et6FBkiUcAAnD9k.jpg

I actually got a lot done today!

When I opened the game Isabelle let me know that there was a visitor at the campsite today, so I headed over there to see who it was and... it was Croque! I didn't invite him but it did lead to me checking out pictures of his house online and he has quite a nice house! So I learned something new.

Picked up my ordered items from the mail and placed an order for more items for the bedroom I am working on in my house, plus some red envelopes to give out to friends for New Years!

Talked to my villagers, I gave some wrapped fruits to Julia as I am working on getting her photo.

Sold off a few stacks of materials because I had accumulated too many, I also sold a few bits of furniture that I had placed around my island that I decided not to keep.

Did some terraforming 😱 I have not touched the terraforming app in quite some time! I made some changes to my river waterfall to make it look more natural and I think it looks waaaaay better now. I also created a pond because my island has been without one for a little while.

Back