• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I actually reset again. Hopefully this will be the last time.

1. I got a lot of Nook miles and paid off my first loan
2. I built a snowman and got a large snowflake and I DIY for it
3. I caught some creatures and gave them to Nook (the rest are waiting outside the museum that I should the get the tent for in 40 minutes)

Didn't get the dreaded barreleye or oarfish, but I did get a sturgeon.

Last edited:
I uh.. took a somewhat cursed photoshoot 😂 I really don't know what compelled me to do it.
Maybe it's the spirit of Valentine's Day coming up.

I finally started decorating my house! (It has been fully paid off for a few months now and I stayed playing the game in March, but I never felt like decorating it)

I did so much this weekend that I can't remember all of it. I finally got the expanded Nook's Cranny and the final upgrade of the museum. I got all 10 dreamies moved onto my new island. I wish I could have 12 villagers though because there are a couple more that fit the theme but not enough slots. I now have 8 bridges and 8 inclines. I'm still not happy with the new island but it is coming along. It might take awhile for me to figure out how to fill all the spaces while staying with the theme.

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Cookie, Erik and Bunnie - received Cookies photo :giggle:
  • was given an apron by Fauna
  • did quite a lot of fishing and bug catching today
  • picked up todays pearl from Pascal
  • crafted some items - mostly tools today
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • popped some balloons
  • watered flowers and planted a few more trees
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks
  • did a little more island decorating

I did more stuff. Attempted to make a land bridge. It's okay so far. Let Croque move out and moved Walt in. I like them both so thought Walt should have a turn--"pockets!" Used my remaining NMT to travel to mystery islands but didn't get a bamboo one. I need more bamboo trees but can wait awhile. Could time travel to young spring bamboo time and plant the sprouts.

1. Donated 15 creatures to the Blathers, and I should be getting the museum once the day resets in an hour and a half
2. Caught some more new creatures including an oarfish, bagworm, the elusive barreleye, and others. They are waiting outside of Blathers tent
3. Gathered 30 softwood, 30 wood, 30 hardwood, and 30 iron nuggets. I haven't gotten to the point were I needed to give them to Nook yet, but I should once the day resets
4. Talked to Tom Nook about my first loan. I actually paid it off yesterday, but I didn't talk to Nook yet (I forgot I had to talk to him twice). But my tent should be gone once 5AM hits.
5. Helped Gulliver

I probably won't stop writing letters though. 😅

EtsZTnkUYAA-foX.png

i'm starting to play again, idk how long i'll keep playing but i'm doing small things that i could do on the right side of my island! planning on cleaning up the left side soon and start working on that as well, need to watch more island tours tho for more inspo as i haven't played for quite a while lol

february 7th
⛄ checked the mail; received a collarless shirt from fuchsia, a strawberry hat from skye and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 went island hopping and invited deirdre <3
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got a large snowflake from my other snowboy!
🎄 got a pearl from pascal
⛄ completed the “shady shakedown” nm achievement!!
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found some holey socks, a treadmill and a diner apron
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought letter jackets (all variants) and a tweed skirt (blue) from able’s + customization kits and a festivale confetti machine (pink) from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

• opened the mail
  • chopped some wood and dug up all the fossils
  • had all fossils found today and the ones in storage assessed
  • visited the shops, sold the fossils and bought some more customisation kits
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Erik and Bunnie, received Bunnies photo today :giggle:
  • did quite a lot of fishing - trying to reach the 5000 mark, only about 800 to go - and caught some bugs
  • found Gullivarrr back littering the beach and as I was about to go diving anyway I woke him up and found his communicator
  • received another pearl from Pascal
  • agreed to buy an emblem blazer from Erik
  • completed a treasure hunt for Diana, received a balloon hat
  • popped some balloons
  • completed a few Nook Miles tasks

First island
- Traded
- Cleaned up island
- Uploaded DA
- Shopped

Second island
- Shopped
- Got Tammy to move out since I have her on my first island
- Went on a villager hunt. Goal: Kiki, Lily, or Felicity
- Got Lily on the first ticket.:D

Started tearing down part of my first island so I can redo it. Also, since I had neglected the flowers the entire month of January, I had to dig up over 700 of them.

I did a bunch more tasks. I worked more on my land bridge. Greta gave her approval. Such a nice mouse <3

greta.jpg

Muir Wood
  • Chatted to all of my villagers
  • Brought Kiki some medicine since she was miserable and sick :')
  • Updated my Dream Address -- not that I changed a ton of stuff around, but it felt like about time since I did a little bit of cleaning up of Toy Day decorations recently and made my orchard less functional, more aesthetic
  • Ordered some books and plants off of Nook Shopping
Inverness
  • Chatted to and gifted all of my villagers
  • Finished moving the last 2 villager houses into the neighborhood
  • Found Redd and went back and forth a few times to buy statues to decorate the neighborhood with
  • While bothering Redd, had Rosie ping to move out and let her go since she's in a starter peppy house -- think I'll at least get started on villager hunting for another cat to replace her tonight! Hoping for Punchy or Kabuki in particular, but won't turn down Lolly, Kid Cat, or Olivia either.

I FINALLY took down the Christmas decorations. I was waiting until I had all of the items I wanted for my Festivale set-ups, which I finally got last night and finally put up today. I decided to stick with the red items for my main display. I wanted to do blue at first, but it was just easier to do red since that's my island's color. It actually worked out really well with black and red flowers. I also spiced it up with some bouquets and floral DIY items. I'm pretty happy with it.

1. So, it turns out that I had to wait a day to get the museum. I should finally get it once the day resets in five hours. Then I will be able to donate the many things I have been collecting outside of the museum.
2. Caught some new critters including the anchovy, tuna, blue marlin, and others
3. Gave the materials I I needed for Nook's Cranny to Timmy (or Tommy, I don't remember). I don't know if I get the shop in five hours or the day after. Hopefully in five hours.
4. Built a perfect snowboy
5. Helped Wisp

It's my third time doing all this beginning stuff, and I cannot remember a thing. XDDDD

february 8th
⛄ checked the mail; received a dotted raincoat from fuchsia and a letter from whitney!
🎄 deirdre moved in today :’)
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ helped out gulliver
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 ordered clothes for my villagers
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 mailed a “welcome!” letter to deirdre
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a long polka skirt
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought a dotted raincoat (grey), racing outfits (red, yellow) and bobby socks (black, grey) from able’s + a festivale lamp (pink) from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Back