• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I had this cute picnic area for the campers. There was vending machines, picnic table, foosball and pingpong. I liked it, but gave it a bit of a remodel. I got rid of the ping pong and foosball, added a picnic blanket, cute picnic sign, and a few other items, and it looks so much better. I used to like it, now I love it.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't do much yet, but after missing Skye's birthday, I sent her a letter two days ago, and I got one back from her today thanking me for the birthday card. Made me feel a little better about missing it since I don't TT :)
I accidentally missed Skye's Birthday last year, and I was so annoyed, because I have a Horizons journal and wanted pictures of all the Birthdays in it. I almost missed it again this year. I completely forgot and didn't play until around 9 pm.
You did send her a card and got a thank you letter, so she knows you were thinking of her.😄

Last edited:
- Went back a few days to celebrate Skye's Birthday, since I missed it. I gifted her some cute clothing :3
- Moved 3 of my villager's houses- Molly. Ketchup and Papi. They all live together in a little neighbourhood now, which is almost finished.
- Checked my mail and cleared out all the furniture items I had purchased recently.
- Did a little bit of terraforming.
- Ordered more furniture from Nook Shopping to use.
- Completed some trades on Nookazon.
- Gifted Molly a new dress, she looks precious in it.
- Cleaned up weeds + extra flowers.

march 27th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a jumper work suit from fuchsia, a gift from the amazing @Rairu ❤️ and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a blue rose wreath diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the palm-tree lamp, iron doorplate and shell partition today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a parka undercoat, a colourful-striped sweater and a sleeveless sweater dress in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a sea butterfly for pietro and got a dolly shirt as the reward
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found some wooden-knot flooring and a cardboard box
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | crafted and customized items
ʚϊɞ | did some bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup + planted new ones
ʚϊɞ | worked on my backyard, park area and rs area
ʚϊɞ | changed some of my sign designs
ʚϊɞ | relocated whitney’s house
ʚϊɞ | got “k.k. mariachi” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements - completed milestone #4 for the “diy furniture” nm achievement!

I managed to clean out and downsize a lot of the furniture I had stuffed in storage. c': I have a bad habit of just, hanging onto things, even if I'll never use them, so today I went and cut down on things I didn't need anymore!
Gonna try to tackle the clothes part of my storage tomorrow if I can, but oh boy, is there a lot in there. xD

I worked on these three areas on my polynesian island...
ExjkTVaVEAUEO4d.jpeg
ExjkTVSUcAc43XL.jpeg
ExjkTU1UYAEM0Cu.jpeg

🌺 Crafted my first Fishing rod and net
🌺 Done some nook miles tasks
🌺 Shocked some trees
🌺 Talking to my villagers Tammy and Iggly
🌺 Checked my mail
🌺 Checked the shop
🌺 Collected crafting materials
🌺 Caught some fish
🌺 Caught some bugs
🌺 Donated some fish and bugs to Blathers
🌺 Planted Flowers that Tom Nook gave me
🌺 Placed Blathers tent
🌺 Crafted my first axe
🌺 Hit rocks
🌺 Hit a tree for wood
🌺 Sold stuff
🌺 Bought my first wetsuit
🌺 Checked the bullient board and wrote on it
🌺 Checked recycling bin and took some stuff
🌺 Pulled some weeds
🌺 Dived for sea-creatures
🌺 Bought medicine because I got some wasps
🌺 Bought some tools because some of my tools broke

Last edited:
Last week I reset my gothic island so I could get a better map. I like the new island. I invited a bunch of favorite villagers who have dark or gothic looking houses, trying to have at least one of each personality: Bam, Ankha, Lucky, Muffy, Nan, Wolfgang, Piper, Chops. I have all their photos. I invited two new villagers whose photos I will try to earn: Tiffany and Tom. I love that Tiffany and Ankha are so different.

I got cherries for the fruit and I think the airport is orange. The native flower is tulips which are okay. I will replace some of them with pansies and other flowers.

At some point I hope to invite Opal.

March 27
  • Checked the mail to pick up furniture I ordered
  • Continued decorating - worked on a couple villager yards, the northwest section of my island, and did some landscaping. My beaches are finally clearing up of flowers
  • Visited my friend's island to give her feedback
  • Went diving with my S/O and we both finished our deep-sea critter section in the Critterpedia! We both only have the art wing left to complete in our Museums
  • Talked to all my villagers and gave gifts to Sprocket, Ketchup, and Tom
March 28
  • Talked to Zipper
  • Talked to all my villagers and gave gifts to Sprocket, Ketchup, and Tom
  • Checked the mail to pick up furniture I ordered
  • Bought the Bunny Day tree from Nook's Cranny. I'm glad that we're not limited to only buying one of the new Bunny Day items per day
  • Visited some Nook Mile islands to collect Leaf Eggs because I forgot to plant regular saplings X)
  • Decided that I'll leave farming balloons for next (long) weekend

i didn't do much today other than collect villager photos and it was worth it because now i have these 💖💕💖💕💖
Screenshot_20210328-161600.jpg

i put them in my main house instead of my photo house because the sanrio villagers are my life lol

*In the last few days I caught a barreleye, finally, next to the pier!
*I put the six islander photos that I have gotten at the left side of their houses on the small mushroom platform. (Hoping the other four will be envious and give me theirs!)
*Just started my attempt to grow purple windflowers. I planted 5 seeds of red next to blue windflowers; now waiting for the special red ones to spawn, then put them together and voila! purple! At least, that's what I have read on a hybrid guide...hope it's correct!
*Oh, and Ozzie gave me his photo! Yay!

• placed some orders
  • visited the shops - purchased a few bunny topiaries
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • spoke to Zipper and received 10 water eggs
  • was gifted another 5 water eggs from Fauna and 5 sky eggs from Diana
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils - mostly received eggs
  • had the actual fossils assessed and sold
  • agreed to purchase a sweatshirt from Wolfgang
  • planted a few flowers, watered the rest and rearranged some
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • planted a few cedar saplings
  • crafted and customised some items
  • continued decorating the second island home
  • found wisp, collected up his spirits and received a wall mounted tool board

I spent all day working on my entrance and I really like what I came-up with! It’s only a small part overall but if feels good to have completed something and like it :)

been very basic and quick with my island lately. i think i might be getting burnt out, hopefully bunny day will help with that.

☀bought the bunny topiary (it's so cute!!)
☀bought the whoopie cushion (green)
☀talked to zipper
☀found a gold bars diy

I found that I maxed out my 2400 item storage and started to sell reorderables. I'm now at about 2000 items. I'm going to keep going until I just have stuff that can't be reordered and clothing I'll actually use.

I am also trying to grow blue roses. I have a back yard area where I've had various roses for months. The coloring was mixed but now appears more uniform. I have a blank spot in the middle for the blue roses. Flowers are probably one of my remaining goals besides donating all creatures to the museum.

Today (erm, yesterday now that it's 1AM), I didn't do much... Since my signature's become outdated due to Cube being replaced with Butch, I (well, Mary, the girl in my picture) visited Harv's Island to take greenscreen pictures of each villager on the island. I don't like how the JPEG artifacts really mess up the edges of each character, but I'm manually cleaning them up. (That's not in-game, though.)

Here's a couple examples!
ACNH_Butch.png
ACNH_Marina.png
ACNH_Xane.png

Today was all about ZIPPER 🐰 I didn't have New Horizons this time last year so I missed the whole event and I was very excited to experience it!

-Talked to Zipper and got the Bunny day bed recipe :)
-Stalked Zipper to take a bunch of photos lol
-Gathered a few eggs from around the island
-Got the Bunny day lamp recipe from a balloon
-Emptied my mailbox, I ordered a bunch of exercise equipment to try to make an outdoor gym
-Ordered yet some more gym equipment
-Checked the shops, Nooks was selling the bunny day planter box so I bought 4 to decorate near resident services
-Talked to my villagers
-Vesta asked to move and.. I agreed. As cute as she is I need a fresh face on my island
-Completed a couple of trades with some lovely folks on here

🌺Got a message in a bottle and got my first Bunny Day Diy recipe
🌺 Got another message in a bottle and got a normal Diy recipe
🌺 Talked to my villagers Tammy & Iggly
🌺 Talked to Zipper the Easter bunny
🌺 Got some Bunny Day Diy recipes
🌺 Gathered some Easter eggs
🌺 Took a picture with Zipper the Easter Bunny
🌺 Checked recycling bin
🌺 Checked the shop
🌺 Donated some fish & bugs to Blathers in his tent
🌺 Coral Bay is getting the proper museum soon
🌺 Caught some bugs
🌺 Pulled some weeds
🌺 Looked in my house and moved the furniture (payed my first loan yesterday)
🌺 Did some nook miles tasks
🌺 Bought some stuff using nook miles
🌺 Ordered the whoopie cushion (red)
🌺 Sold some stuff
🌺 Hit some trees for Wood
🌺 Crafted my first shovel
🌺 Crafted my first vaulting pole
🌺 Shocked some trees
🌺 Bought medicine because I got stung by wasps
🌺 Hit some rocks
🌺 Dug up my first 4 fossils
🌺 ordered my first shirt & K.K. Slider song
🌺 Watered my flowers that Blathers gave me

march 28th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a bunny day gift from @Rairu 🥺😭, a portable record player from fuchsia, a letter from the HHA and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a decoy duck diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the pansy wreath, wooden table mirror and cherry dress today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a futon, a studio spotlight and a rubber apron in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a common butterfly for cleo and got a milkmaid dress as the reward
ʚϊɞ | caught a black bass for pashmina and got a fishing-boat flag as the reward
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | hung out with my lovely friend @Dunquixote 💖
ʚϊɞ | turned my lounge area into something else and i gotta say, i’m liking how it looks so far! also worked on my rs area and backyard a bit, too c’:
ʚϊɞ | crafted and customized items
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | relocated sprinkle’s house
ʚϊɞ | ordered some items
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought headgear (blue, green) from able’s + a bunch of bunny day planter boxes from nook’s xD
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Back